Coral Vue Hydros

67 Rimless XL

Dizzle21

thanks tank is mostly inspired by AJtsin tank, its hard to get a good picture of the tank with the point and shoot, just doesnt capture the depth.

The depth is something I really like about your tank. I love the difference between the left and the right. You can tell they aren't on the same plane.

The depth is something I really like about your tank. I love the difference between the left and the right. You can tell they aren't on the same plane.

Thanks! I know this is said alot but it definetly looks better in person..lol

on the left is SPS mountain to the right LPS hill. haha

Tweeked with the scape a bit, added the coral from the 10g..still looks empty but better than it did.

the trio of chromis are doing amazing and are really healthy and bright blue so all the petco haters can suck it. :P

also bought a mandarin last night ill have pics up later he hides in the rocks when i walk in my room so hes aliltte shy right now.. Reason why i got him was he was fat and healthy and eating frozen from the LFS, im thinking of getting a female since there were 3 mandarins at the store eating frozen.

still waiting for my bio-pellets to kick in, they have to cycle to get bacteria on them to work,

my params

Ph-8.4

Alk-11

Cal-460

rites-0

rates-0

Phos- 0.5

Still getting alot of detritus and some patches of hair algae. its just the new tank syndrome.

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

Trach i fragged into 2, looking healthy!

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

Unknown red macro,"dragon's breath"? grows slow but looks sweeet.

IMG_4261.jpg

Nice tank. :)

Do you like your Vertex 180? I am thinking about getting a Vertex 180 or a Reef Octopus Extreme XS 200 Protein Skimmer for my setup.

Nice tank. :)

Do you like your Vertex 180? I am thinking about getting a Vertex 180 or a Reef Octopus Extreme XS 200 Protein Skimmer for my setup.

Well its my first in sump skimmer so i cant compare and my tank has a low bioload currently, but this thing is beast! its rated up to 180g..lol i only have 1" of clearance between the top of the skimmer cup and the stand.haha

but so far I like it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived