inTank Media Baskets

Need ATO suggestion for RSM 130

beyondcomp251

beyondcomp251

So I'd like to setup a ATO on my RSM 130. Please let me know suggestions on how to make this work keeping in mind I do not have a sump and I swapped the skimmer for a Tunze 9002/Stevie T media rack

Yeah, 1/2" ID hose is needed. I will sell that soon but just haven't gotten around to sourcing it cheap enough yet. You can get it at any hardware store. We do carry the clamps just got them in today

snapper.jpg

beyondcomp251

my other concern is if the float is in the back, im having issue keep the levels consistant in the back chambers but Im hoping its because the skimmer is still breaking in etc....

When the level drops too much you need to change your filter floss. An ATO also keeps things a lot more constant. Another clue when to change floss with the ATO is when the display water is too high.

• 2 weeks later...
When the level drops too much you need to change your filter floss. An ATO also keeps things a lot more constant. Another clue when to change floss with the ATO is when the display water is too high.

I've noticed the same issue with chamber levels and floss. I'm interested in an ATO for long weekends in the summer...like fri to sun. I'm thinking it might be better during those times to just not use floss since I think the chamber level would stay more stable?

Archived