inTank Media Baskets

Emergency help! Please

brandolando4

I woke up this morning and I couldn't fond my pulsing Xenia, after looking for a while I noticed him under a rock , my hydor pushes him te oter way so there is no way my flow put him down there something dragged him and then I noticed that that the same thing the drug him under there knocked over my Yuma ricardia and he was face first in the sand....

My Xenia is pulsing and looks fine however my ricordia is small and shriveled but still retians most of it's color!!

What do I do?!

I was looking for a culprit and I noticed a crab in a whole right next to whrre the Xenia was living!! Could he have done it

Thanks

I also just notched a tiny littlenpurple see urchin about half the size of a penny should I get rid of him!?

don't panic... xenia and mushrooms are like impossible to kill...

Reposition them or use epoxy putty/super glue gel to permanently mount them.

i would say the crab could be the culprit. i would definitely try to fish him out (if possible) to get an ID at least.

+1 as well

I also just notched a tiny littlenpurple see urchin about half the size of a penny should I get rid of him!?

The general rule is "When in doubt, take it out" but can you get a picture?

ok so after that awesome crab hunt i got two!!

the bigger crab i originally thought did it crawled into a small crevice and i couldnt pull him out so, however i accidentally smashed him after trying for like 30 minutes!! He had a really big claw and was kinda hairy looking

the second i put the rock back in this little d bag crawled out!!

post-61368-1296842383_thumb.jpg

i pulled him out!!

Should get rid of that sea urchin??

here are some pictures of the two corals he ####ed with

post-61368-1296842592_thumb.jpg

post-61368-1296842611_thumb.jpg

post-61368-1296842641_thumb.jpg

i hate crabs!!

that ricordia was 2 times the size yesterday!!

lol.. haven't had the ric long, have you?

It'll be fine. And it'll change size on a very regular basis. I have an exact same one and it can go from ~4" to 1/4" and back again in a matter of minutes.

Stop freaking out. It won't get you far in this hobby, and you'll probably die from it.

Archived