inTank Media Baskets

14g rimless cube

atlweb

Here are my DIY moonlights. There was no way I could hang it from the wall or my current fixture, so I got together with my girlfriend's dad (wood guru) and we came up with this...

photo-2.jpg

Before the spray paint:

photo-1.jpg

After:

photo-3.jpg

I love watching the tank at night. If only I could get my sun coral to come out during the day now....

Another topic that I debated a long time with....

To get an anemone or not in a tank this small. An anemone is a commitment no matter what size aquarium you have. If you are willing to keep up with water changes, have steady flow, and good light... there is no reason you can't keep an anemone in a 14g. Granted, it limits my aquascape and there is always a risk it might move... but as long as I don't change the flow, he is happy where he is and will most likely stay there.

They are beautiful animals and have some strange behavior, but paired with the clowns.... can be an absolute pleasure to watch.

Beautiful tank! I'm tempted to ditch corals for awhile in my new tank and try a nem.

You could do both, just watch it the first couple of days and move the corals around accordingly. Mine moved over to the other side of the tank after the first day and has stayed there ever since. I just moved everything around it, and it seems to be doing well!

I traded in my GBTA for a neon green with purple tips anemone, it is hugeeeee. I love it. I also picked up a tyree sunset, and a rose digata montipora.

New pics coming soon.

Archived