Jump to content

CLOSED, ignore


Recommended Posts

Hey, I am looking for the specific material name of non-metallic screws. I know there is polycarbonate but is there another type of material not called "plastic"? I need it to hold together my center brace that I'm replacing, so I don't want metal because of rust issues. Thanks.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recommended Discussions

  • Create New...