ReefCleaners.org

Zoanthus Land - 10 Gal

alber

First I want to say hello, this is my first post on your forum

Secondly, please excuse me for mistakes, English is not my native language.

Now, after the last time I had only to freshwater aquariums, I decided to start a small saltwater aquarium.

I have an Aquatic Nature aquarium. The aquarium volume is 10 gallons, and i think to be equipped with everything i need for a marine aquarium, making reference here to light (quantity) and filtering.

I use two lamps light Evolux, one and a 30,000-30.000k 10.000k. and 11 W. I do this in order to provide enough light blue, but a more "sweeten" a bit.

For salt, I decided to use Seachem Aquavitro because the positive signals we've received about her. As filter medium, I used Denitrate-500 ml., planning to introduce another 500 ml in the future. I used a bag of Live Sand Substrate & Aragon from Coral Reef. After I introduced live rock (coral skeleton from Indonesia ~3kg) I added a Biodigest ampoule and a Bioptim and ... the cycling begin. The live rock is about 3 kg.

From January 8 till today, I did weekly water exchanges, of ~ 1.5 gallons of water, and every exchange I have added an ampoule of biodigest

I have here a photo with the final aranjament of the rock's

In this week I buy a Coralia Nano and some actif carbon.

So, this is my nano reef :)

Nice rock scaping !!! :D

Welcome to NR :welcome:

+1 sweet looking rock. Is that an all-in-one tank?

P.S. Your English is fine, I understood! I had the pleasure of meeting a few Romanians while studying in Italy. They were very nice. We actually played a lot of ping pong (table tennis) together.

I forgot to give some details about water parameters.

Temperature 25 C

Ph 8

5-10 ppm NO3

0.2-0.3 ppm PO4

Other tests have not make yet, perhaps in the future when I start introducing zoanthus.

Now, I have a problem with some lives things on my live rock. First is this Diameter ~ 4-5 mm, height ~ 4-5 mm. Initially I have 2, but leather, near the first come another one

Another things on my lives rock, is this bubble This is ~ 7-8 mm and has a very smooth surface. Then came those little bubbles, and when I touch them shrink.

Archived