Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano code A and B

jgpico

I was at my lfs the other day and they were having a sale on some of there brightwell aquatics products. Nano code A and B was one of these products so i decided to pick up a bottle of each. The owner of the lfs said he swears by it and loves it. My question is this, is anyone using this in a 3 gallon tank? I know i would have to cut the reccomended dose down but does anyone know the right amount to dose of each? Any help with this would be great. Thanks

i dose my 1.5 gallon with the same stuff for about 6 months and have seen a way faster growth rate in coral tons of purple coraline I dose almost 1 cc 2 or 3 times a week.

USe a test kit to tell you how much of each and how often to dose

+1 I dosed equal parts A and B for a long time without testing. When I tested my calcium was 540ppm and my alk was 10... I should have stopped dosing the calcium half but I didn't know, because I didn't test.

However, these products are great when used correctly.

I am definitely planning on testing before dosing but is it best to dose during a water change or can i just dose at any time? Sorry probably a stupid question but i have never dosed anything before and i want to do it right the first time. Also what calcium test is everyone using and happy with? I just started using the API master reef test kit and i dont know if im just challenged but the calcium test seemed harder than it should have been.

I dose once a week, because that is the regiment my tank requires. I would dose after a water change. It doesn't matter if you do it during a water change, right after, or later that night, or even the next day!

Archived