Coral Vue Hydros

Nutrafin or Aquilli test kit for KH.

snip84

Hi,

I just bought a Nutrafin Kh/Gh test kit. Tested my water 2 times and both times it gave me a 9.5dKh. Which i was aiming for. Before that i was using the Aquilli test kit all in one. That one never showed above 7. I added caco3 like crazy and never got any results. I guess i was overdosing due to a faulty test kit. And that's maybe why my sps went the hill down. Anyone has experience on the Aquilli? Or maybe its the Nutrafin thats faulty.

tnx

Marko

Hi,

I just bought a Nutrafin Kh/Gh test kit. Tested my water 2 times and both times it gave me a 9.5dKh. Which i was aiming for. Before that i was using the Aquilli test kit all in one. That one never showed above 7. I added caco3 like crazy and never got any results. I guess i was overdosing due to a faulty test kit. And that's maybe why my sps went the hill down. Anyone has experience on the Aquilli? Or maybe its the Nutrafin thats faulty.

tnx

Marko

To be honest...I've never heard of either of these brands.....are you located outside the US?

Can you get Sailfert or Elos test kits? The brands you are using could be acceptable I just don't have experience with those kits....or heard anything about them for that matter.

To be honest...I've never heard of either of these brands.....are you located outside the US?

Can you get Sailfert or Elos test kits? The brands you are using could be acceptable I just don't have experience with those kits....or heard anything about them for that matter.

yes im from central Europe. I can get salifert. Aquilli is like the cheapest peace of Italian sh**.

yes im from central Europe. I can get salifert. Aquilli is like the cheapest peace of Italian sh**.

I recommend Sailfert kits in the future since you have access to them. They are one of the better hobby grade kits on the market, IME.

I recommend Sailfert kits in the future since you have access to them. They are one of the better hobby grade kits on the market, IME.

jeah, and as i realised cheaper than nutrafin. heh

Archived