Anyone here with a Mu Series 135W LED Module

dylan1464

does anyone on here have this unit? i was thinking of getting it for my solana im getting this week. $313 brand new for tank and stand ( no hqi pendant). if you do what do you think and would you recommend the unit to someone else?

thanks

http://www.boostled.com/products/mu-series-135w-led-module

I have 1 on my Solana and its much brighter than my 150wMH I would say it compares to a 250MH

I have 1 on my Solana and its much brighter than my 150wMH I would say it compares to a 250MH

do you have pics of it unit over your tank?

do you have pics of it unit over your tank?

I dont take good pictures its 5x as bright as any picture i can take ...need to figure out this camera

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

I think the Mu LED scared all your corals :P

They all went out to buy sunglasses :)

ill move them over in a couple weeks i wasnt going to waste such a nice light on paly and zoo's so i rebuilt the whole thing as my sps are outgrowing the small tank they are in now....

from the photos, it seems to look like that chinese 119 led light that has been mentioned often. is it jus a re-branded version of that? or the same unit but with different leds? or am I wrong all together?

from the photos, it seems to look like that chinese 119 led light that has been mentioned often. is it jus a re-branded version of that? or the same unit but with different leds? or am I wrong all together?

Different ;)

Archived