Bicolor blenny?

shingo43

I already got a lawnmower blenny and a YWG, my LFS just brought in some bicolors and they are cute, will a bicolor be fine with what I have?

also, they are 99.99% reef safe right?

I already got a lawnmower blenny and a YWG, my LFS just brought in some bicolors and they are cute, will a bicolor be fine with what I have?

also, they are 99.99% reef safe right?

I had one, he irritated the hell out of my corals...

Unless you have a huge tank, no.

what is the reason? are they gonna fight?

I had one, he irritated the hell out of my corals...

really? that bad?

what kind of corals are you talking about?

what is the reason? are they gonna fight?

really? that bad?

what kind of corals are you talking about?

Yeah, I had to catch him and take him back. It wasn't so much that he would nip the coral as that he took up residence in a hole that some of my corals were on and was constantly nipping at the rocks and brushing the corals. I think the impact of him nipping the rocks caused the corals to close up constantly.

if you lived in fort wayne I would just trade you mine for a small frag of anything... my stupid bicolor takes nice little bites outta my rainbow monti.....

my Bicolor harassed my algae blenny day and night.... the bicolor was fat as hell and ate algae all day long..... and my corals. i took him out before he did any big damage.

cool fish with great personality though

the lawnmower will kill him. and bicolors are sometimes not reef safe

Based on what? I've had 2 Lawnmover's and 2 Bicolor's together for over a year now, in a 300L and never seen one single fight. Lawnmover's came first.

Lawnmover's don't give a #### about smaller Blenni species like Ecsenius sp..

Archived