SaltCritters.com

One rock to rule them all

RayWhisperer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, Pickle. Atleast someone's looking out for me. Not like that damn StevieT.

Use you own god dang Google machine.

Look on page one. That's all you are gonna see until at least Thursday. If I get home by then.

How are you out of town? There is a major three day snow storm going on and you are sitting on a beach with an umbrella in your drink. You have no heart for your fellow FIB citizens and their need to use a clean road. They drive like #### already.

I'll come plow the streets. All my trucks are sitting still. Friggin snow skerd to cross the Ohio river again. We are just getting rain.. All you snow hogs.

Use you own god dang Google machine.

How are you out of town? There is a major three day snow storm going on and you are sitting on a beach with an umbrella in your drink. You have no heart for your fellow FIB citizens and their need to use a clean road. They drive like #### already.

I'm not going to be home because of the snow, moran. And I paid you enough money. The least you can do is google it for me.

I'll come plow the streets. All my trucks are sitting still. Friggin snow skerd to cross the Ohio river again. We are just getting rain.. All you snow hogs.
If I could, I'd say do it. You could have all my overtime. I'm at the age where I'd rather have the sleep.

some people take meek little dumps in their tanks and call it art. Im glad to see you had the cajones to hold in your constipation for a week and #### this monolith of a rock all in your pico and dirtied even the bystanders who stumbled onto your thread ray.

Thanks, Nips. People don't realize how hard it is to hold in a dump of that magnitude for an extended period of time. Knowing now, that you fully understand, and appreciate what I did. Well, that just made it all worth while.

If I could, I'd say do it. You could have all my overtime. I'm at the age where I'd rather have the sleep.

Ha. You plow for DOT or private contractors? I hear you on the sleep thing. Lawnman and I have had many a talks about that. But once its over, you always look back and say dayum that was a load of snow. Can you believe how many morons were out in it. Oh and the $$$ aint bad either.

Ha. You plow for DOT or private contractors? I hear you on the sleep thing. Lawnman and I have had many a talks about that. But once its over, you always look back and say dayum that was a load of snow. Can you believe how many morons were out in it. Oh and the $$$ aint bad either.

I work for a local municipality. Basically, DOT, only on a local scale, not state. The money is great, the morons are a PITA. The loss of sleep is getting really hard for me. When I started 36 hours straight wasn't too big a deal. Now, 20 hous straight seems like the end of the world.

So...interesting rock. Anything on there will cause a large shadow.

I already said it will cover all other rocks in darkness. That ain't good enough for ya?

I already said it will cover all other rocks in darkness. That ain't good enough for ya?

Oh I missed that. I more of an picture scanner myself :lol:

Anything over 36 w/o a nap kills me. I start making stupid decisions. Not what you want to do with a plow on your rig. Things go bad in a big way real fast. I hate how the morons crowd plow trucks. Its like hey the closer we get the safer we will be. Thats when you open the chutes up and let the salt fly. Instant moron repellant. Dont say you have never done that.

Sometimes I just want to jump into some one elses truck and tackle one storm. Let it be there stress just once. The local DOT is now pulling my trucks over and demanding to see log books. Logs for plowing snow. WTH. They say that they are trying to enforce the 8 on 8 off rule. Last time I checked that only applied to A to B driving. Anything over 100 miles away from the trucks base. Not if you drive 800 miles in a circle. I just tell my drivers to give the officer my #, and tell them to call me. They are holding up progression of an emergency vehicle.

Anything over 36 w/o a nap kills me. I start making stupid decisions. Not what you want to do with a plow on your rig. Things go bad in a big way real fast. I hate how the morons crowd plow trucks. Its like hey the closer we get the safer we will be. Thats when you open the chutes up and let the salt fly. Instant moron repellant. Dont say you have never done that.

Sometimes I just want to jump into some one elses truck and tackle one storm. Let it be there stress just once. The local DOT is now pulling my trucks over and demanding to see log books. Logs for plowing snow. WTH. They say that they are trying to enforce the 8 on 8 off rule. Last time I checked that only applied to A to B driving. Anything over 100 miles away from the trucks base. Not if you drive 800 miles in a circle. I just tell my drivers to give the officer my #, and tell them to call me. They are holding up progression of an emergency vehicle.

I do the salt trick all the time. I usually dial it up so ti throws the salt out good and far. That way they get some on their hoods as well. You can never be too safe, you know.

I don't know what the laws are by you, however, who's pulling you guys over? Around here the DOT has no authority do stop someone. If you are back at the shop, or somwhere stopped, they can check you. If you are operating, only a cop can stop you.

Wow this thread is almost as cool as animalmaster's
srs, or smartass. I can't tell.

Back to the lounge with you!

:slap:

Oh, it's ok. My thread is kinda like a mini extension of the lounge.

Well in KY the state, local police and DOT all train together. Being that I-65 runs smack throught the city they decided to join and gather more $$ from honest workers. So yep any of the dot's can pull us over and inspect us. Or the cops. One time I had one get behind me and turn on his lights. Funny thing is his lights made my spreader come on. Dang thing stuck on for over 5 miles. He was not any to pleased about it. I was cause when I stopped I grabbed a donut and was eating it when he steped up to my door.

So my thread sucks balls? I don't really care. Once I get the tank stocked, I'm going to lose interest in this anyways. It'll just drop off the radar and die like all tank threads should.

Archived