SaltCritters.com

Clean Up Crew From Reef Cleaners

Montizuma

So i talked to john about a clean up crew he has recommend for my Finnex 4 gallon. that i go ahead and get. 3 florida ceriths, 5 dwarf ceriths 2 nassairus and 3 virgin neuritis. He said "they are all a very small species, and it may seem like a lot but your tank has a lot surface per gallon". My question is what you guys/gals think about this crew?

Thanks in advanced!!!

qwiksilver711
I think if John recommends that, go with it.

+1 That guy knows his cuc stuff man, better than anyone I know, and he is the same with macro algae... that's his livelihood, he couldn't make it if he didn't know his stuff

qwiksilver711
cool thanks guys just needed some reassuring

no problem! when it comes to john at reefcleaners, there are a lot of us who will go nowhere else for our cuc, i know he is the only guy i will get stuff from when it comes to my cuc

no problem! when it comes to john at reefcleaners, there are a lot of us who will go nowhere else for our cuc, i know he is the only guy i will get stuff from when it comes to my cuc

yeah john has a great company going. i got my rock and clean up crew from him and everythings been great

I just got my CUC from them last week. Good service, everything was alive when it arrived. I have had a lot of problems with the small snails crawling out of the tank and ending up on my floor. dont know if anyone else has had this issue though

Funktastic Wint
I just got my CUC from them last week. Good service, everything was alive when it arrived. I have had a lot of problems with the small snails crawling out of the tank and ending up on my floor. dont know if anyone else has had this issue though

i really want some dwarf ceriths but i cant find them anywhere!

but i live in cali and i cant justify the shipping :0

Archived