Innovative Marine Aquariums

need help

1995db7

hey guys i need some help,i started a fluval edge a couple months ago and after about a month it was looking real good until my two year dropped something in the tank(i think wife's perfume) and killed everything in the tank,i was really pissed and put it to the side but never cleaned it until now as i'm typing and was wondering what would be the best way to clean it to the point were i can start it back up?also would i be able to use the rock i had in it or should i just get new rock?thanks in advance

hey guys i need some help,i started a fluval edge a couple months ago and after about a month it was looking real good until my two year dropped something in the tank(i think wife's perfume) and killed everything in the tank,i was really pissed and put it to the side but never cleaned it until now as i'm typing and was wondering what would be the best way to clean it to the point were i can start it back up?also would i be able to use the rock i had in it or should i just get new rock?thanks in advance

I think the rock is lost. I will wait for other to respond on the cleaning. Vinegar and water came to mind but I don't know if that will remove any of the toxins from the perfume.

I think the rock is lost. I will wait for other to respond on the cleaning. Vinegar and water came to mind but I don't know if that will remove any of the toxins from the perfume.

+1

Archived