Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jeffro's biocube 14 resurrection

19jeffro83

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I found who will be moving in.

2206a5c8.jpg

I'm going to see if any of lfs can get one if not I'll have to order online.

Yes it does. It also like to pick at the snails sometimes. He'll pretty much harass them a bit but doesn't really do any damage. My clam knob other hand it abused the he'll out of. That's why he's here now. They also like starfish tube feet. I gave him a peice of leg and all he at was the tube feet instead of the whole thing like true harlequins. If I go with the wasp fish he's gonna have to go. Maybe to the fuge with him?

Also I saw your looking for anemone shrimp. I have one in my 50 hosting a gorg. Cool little shrimp. I'll be in the keys in the next month. I'll keep my eyes peeled and hopefully come home with a few new ones. If I get some I would possibly ship to you from down there. No promises.

Nice!

Just a heads up they can be pretty hard to train onto frozen. Try to get one already eating frozen.

Do you have any links for info on these guys? I can't find to much on them at all. They are ambush predators so I don't think ill have a space issue. Any thoughts on that? I believe they only reach about 3".

Deleted User 6

Up to you man. I'd appreciate it for sure. Don't make it a big deal for yourself though. I'd take the bumblebee too if you need to get rid of him.

Like I said no promises. But if I hit the honey hole on one days out I'll take care of it for you. I was rescuing in you thread to check the patch reefs. For sexies and glass nem shrimp and I'll be doing so for sure.

animalmaster6
Do you have any links for info on these guys? I can't find to much on them at all. They are ambush predators so I don't think ill have a space issue. Any thoughts on that? I believe they only reach about 3".

This is by our own, Renee and Greg (seahorsedreams and scorpkeeper)

www.lionfishlair.com

Thanks for the link AM. Today I picked up another bumble bee and a monkey shrimp. Looks like I'm not going with the waspfish. I'm leanin towards pipes. Pics up later.

So I got drunk came home and out of boredom made this happen. Took rocks from my fuge on my 50 and threw em in the biocube.

e4c2d5e3.jpg

This may be the temporary home to all the inverts I own. As I might be dosing to kill off my pet redbugs.

Switched up the scape again. Added a small blue sapphire damsel. Most likely no a permanent resident but I need some fish poop in my tank till I add more macros and let it all grow in.

69dfb1e1.jpg

Thanks. All the rock is from my 50's display or fuge. So no real cycle at all. Also all the coral is stuff j grew out in there.

My livestock so far is.

1 very small springers damsel (a temporary fish)

2 bumble bee shrimp

4 sexie shrimp

1 porcelain anemone crab "white"

1 porcain crab "blue"

1 saron "monkey shrimp"

3 hermits

2 trochis

1 Mexican turbo

Thank you thank you. I'm going to do what I can with the stock biocube lighting. A few softies and mostly macros. I want this as a secondary tank and to be cheap and easy.

He is cool. He changes color from tan to red, with the same pattern. I'll get some good pics when I feel pike playing with the camera again. I'm a liitle worried with him and my sexie shrimp. So far so good but I've heard they can be semi agressive.

I'll also be transferring the harlequins and my nem shimp to this tank for the time being.

Archived