ReefCleaners.org

Aquatic life 4-t5 lighting question

Acropora793

Hello,

I just got an aquatic life 4-t5 fixture. What corals can I keep under these. I wNt sps. But I'm not sure if they will grow much. I haven't heard to much about this fixture. Please help.

I owned the fixture when I had a smaller tank and have seem many tanks with SPS under that fixture.

The customer service is top notch. It is pretty normal for people to change out the stock bulbs but the company is aware of this and has been testing their bulbs against other top bulbs and making improvements.

Hello,

I just got an aquatic life 4-t5 fixture. What corals can I keep under these. I wNt sps. But I'm not sure if they will grow much. I haven't heard to much about this fixture. Please help.

I have a 36" one over my tank.

I have an acro that growing slow, but growing. A birdsnest that's an out of control growing mass, and some unidentified sps hitchhiker that went from 1mm in size to encrusting a plug and is now starting to branch. My monti caps are growing really well too.

My LPS are doing great, even at the bottom of the tank (22" depth not counting sand.)

Customer support is amazing, like out of this world. I did switch out the bulbs for ATI's and UVL

Archived