Cultivated Reef

anybody remember the URL for the rock magnets?

matt frizz

I know I found a website and bookmarked it from this site a long time ago. Unfortunately my computer crashed so now I lost the website.

It wasn't the rock magnets that cost $35 for one type. This site had around 5 styles to choose from and it was cheaper. I doubt anybody will even remember what I'm talking about. I've been searching for it w/ no luck all day.

I found aqua-mags already and it's the same idea but not the same site. There is another site that lets you choose from 5 different ones. KDLghSDJK!! I know I'll never find it and end up ordering teh aqua-mags. I just remember the selection being great.

If you want cheap, buy some Bulk Reef Supply "shelf" rock and make your own......I think I might be doing that here in a few weeks.

Yeah it was the filterguys that I saw. Damn, I remember them being much cheaper. Oh well, aqua-mags it is. I'm gonna get the big one and the small one for my tank.

They have always been pricey. But if you have ever heard the owners story you would buy from him. He cares for 2-3 special needs kids and is truly a nice guy.

They have always been pricey. But if you have ever heard the owners story you would buy from him. He cares for 2-3 special needs kids and is truly a nice guy.

Man, I was gonna buy my RO/DI from them but I went w/ BRS instead. Wish I had given him my business.

For the Rock-Mag....it says the dimensions are 10" wide x 6" tall x 5" deep.

Is that meant to say that if I have it on my back wall I will be looking at a 6 inch vertical rock face top to bottom and a 5 inch flat face front to back? It will be "thicker/taller" than it is "deep/flat"? Seems like odd dimensions and I just wanted to ask to make sure. Unless that 6 inch vertical is sloped? I guess I am trying to figure out if these are shaped like a flat shelf, or if they are more like a staircase?

For the Jr. version, do the dimensions pretty much mean that it is a circle/cube shape? Seems like 5 X 5 X 5 means it is the same distance top to bottom, left to right, and front to back? I guess that again makes me wonder if it is sloped or flat topped?

Seems odd......anybody actually own one that can comment/confirm?

Archived