Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Aquascaping AP12

Rleepremier

So ive seen tons of pics and just dont know if my aquascape is ok. should i not lean the rocks against the back wall of my aquapod 12? seems to me everyone loves to make a huge pile of rocks right in the middle, but i figure this way when i ass corals and some are stuck to their own rocks i'll have lots of room. let me know what you guys think. post-64017-1295934381_thumb.jpg

Looks good but im a big fan of flat rocks on top. just my personal preference.

So ive seen tons of pics and just dont know if my aquascape is ok. should i not lean the rocks against the back wall of my aquapod 12? seems to me everyone loves to make a huge pile of rocks right in the middle, but i figure this way when i ass corals and some are stuck to their own rocks i'll have lots of room. let me know what you guys think. post-64017-1295934381_thumb.jpg

post-64017-1295934622_thumb.jpg

but is it not going to be healthy for my fish to not be able to swim to the back? dont know if there is a right and wrong way of doing this. maybe for flow and whatever else that promotes a healthy life.

Nano-Chachita-tank

i think you need a little bit less live rock no offense just seems really crouded in there plus with all that live rock you might have some dead spots where cyanobacteria will be able to grow, but then again its you aquarium so what ever make you happy,

by the way i have a nano cube 12g dx i placed my rock more in the middle and less of them with plenty of swimming space for my little buddies, jest a suggestion

maybe take some LR off the top and make little islands in the front, or create a curved peninsula on the right side where it's already sticking out.

No offense taken. I think I'll try moving everything to the middle. That way they have room to swim. The rocks on the very top were from an established tank so I'm using them for cycling. But I might put them in the middle and surround them with my LR. Thanks for the help everyone.

Archived