Innovative Marine Aquariums

E.Shine Cree LED lamp

danilew

How would one of these fair on a Solana 34g? Would I get enough PAR at the bottom of the tank?

E.Shine Lamp

So many LED fixtures out there... trying to decide on one is a bit overwhelming.

Also looking at a SOL, would this be over kill? I like the idea of eventually getting an ACL for my RKL and having it control the lights...

Last option is to just get some LED strips and supplement my Sunpod, but the whole lure of upgrading to LED is to cut some of my power costs....

How would one of these fair on a Solana 34g? Would I get enough PAR at the bottom of the tank?

E.Shine Lamp

So many LED fixtures out there... trying to decide on one is a bit overwhelming.

Also looking at a SOL, would this be over kill? I like the idea of eventually getting an ACL for my RKL and having it control the lights...

Last option is to just get some LED strips and supplement my Sunpod, but the whole lure of upgrading to LED is to cut some of my power costs....

I think SWC sells a re-badged version of these. I've seen them at the fish store...wasn't super impressed...I'm more a DIY person so that I can control what I get as a result.

Archived