Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Black extreme misbar clown

shanesauce

I got a black extreme misbar at my LFS the other day for like $12 and I just saw a pair on divers den for like $120.

Did I get a steal or is stuff in the divers den just really overpriced?

The one I have looks just like the ones in this picture and it has paired with my regular orange ocellaris.

0121111-247p.jpg

I got a black extreme misbar at my LFS the other day for like $12 and I just saw a pair on divers den for like $120.

Did I get a steal or is stuff in the divers den just really overpriced?

The one I have looks just like the ones in this picture and it has paired with my regular orange ocellaris.

0121111-247p.jpg

You got a steal.

Thanks guys just making sure.

I honestly think the guy had no idea what he was talking about because I saw them priced for like 65 at another store so oh well :D

I really hope they stay alive for years to come its a really pretty pair.

I will post pictures if anyone wants to see?

:)

were they advertised as ora or just misbar's? reason i ask is you can see the same barring from regular darwin ocellaris clowns if they meta at to high of a temp. just genetics is all and it interests me. either case its a good deal, if its ora than its $49, if non ora than $35-$39 is what they would normally go for (just non ora prices you see for misbar darwin's) . i would buy them all day long for $12 if i could, my lfs sells regular $12 ocellaris for $40. i dint even ask what the 2 baby darwins were.

divers den is expensive on everything, hell foster is expensive on everything.

pics or it didn't happen

very believable and not at the same time...ive order many clowns in the past and some distributors dont separate misbar clowns..then it gets to the LFS and if the employee or owner doesnt know much about designer clowns then its just marked whatever the other clowns are.

at the same time black ocellaris are like $20-45 depending on where you go

so $12 is really cheap!

Archived