Cultivated Reef

HELP ME DECIDE NANO REEFERS!

d'Espresso

I've been itching to start out a new tank but here is my problem i can't decided which tank to head to.

My LFS is going out of business and he is selling everything 60% now in the store and i have some fish credit cash on my card. So everything is almost sold out and i now found something i would like to purchase before someone else does..

Should i get the FLUVAL CHI GARDEN 5 gallon setup for $55.00 x 60% off = $22.00???? THAT'S A DEAL!

or should i take another route and go spend $100.00 more on an ADA 30c tank??? NOT A DEAL but looks better!

Any suggestions or decisions whether to get which tank would be appreciated and would start my new project soon! thanks for all your help! :happy:

the problem is where can i purchase a ADA 30c Tank??? My lfs only carry the CHI and not the ADA

Can someone send me a website that actually sell ADA 30c tanks?

Here you go :happy:

ADA 30-C

Really though you should get it ADA tanks are awesome

THANKS!! I MADE MY PURCHASE now i have both ADA 30c and FLUVAL CHI! :) THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP PEEPS!!

Time to gather my equipment!

THANKS!! I MADE MY PURCHASE now i have both ADA 30c and FLUVAL CHI! :) THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP PEEPS!!

Time to gather my equipment!

You're welcome :D Can't wait to see them and be sure to post up lots of pics when you get them setup!!

Cool, i will definitely take and try to explain everything i will do to the tanks soon!

What kind of mod can i do for the ADA 30c tanks?

i went to pick up the Chi at the LFS for $22.00 today and made another purchase of the ADA 30c $111.86 should be here FEB.1st next tuesday! i can't wait but now for my search on what to do and what do i need.

please help on my search on beginning of my new project!

Archived