inTank Media Baskets

1st video of tank

Grossy

Nice tank! Only thing I would do is add more rock to the top. Its a little empty towards the top of the tank. Just an additional 6" or so of height would really look good.

Tang police arent going to be happy. :D That Diamond goby should have a deep sand bed. They will eat all the good stuff out of your sandbed. Keep a watch on the torch sweepers.

burtbollinger

remove the tang. even 10 seconds of research would have told you not to add a tang to such a small tank. tank looks ok otherwise.

I wouldnt add anymore rock, I would get a fast sps or maybe a red monti in the center. I have always said F**k the tang police but..... (you figure the rest out.)

Tang police arent going to be happy. :D That Diamond goby should have a deep sand bed. They will eat all the good stuff out of your sandbed. Keep a watch on the torch sweepers.

With respect to the Diamond Goby....how deep does the sand bed have to be? I hate having dirty sand, but do you think the Diamond Goby is having a negative effect in someway to the tank......????

remove the tang. even 10 seconds of research would have told you not to add a tang to such a small tank. tank looks ok otherwise.

I bought the Tang in an attempt to get rid of some red turf algae.

Archived