SaltCritters.com

where do shrimps go when they die?

malawian

no really...ive had 2 peppermints completely dissapear! theyre not in the filter, i cant find them anywhere! they couldnt have jumped out because i have a BC 29 with the hood always closed...

i think they have teleportation powers...

the poor suckers went to heaven. :happy:

lol, when my peppermints died, they turned light pink and looked like cooked shrimp. hahah the fishes made a quick meal out of it in a few hours and bits of the skeleton were left floating around.

where do they do when they die??why, they go to shrimp heaven...in shrimp heaven, if your a peppermint, its full of aptasia....if youre a sexy, theres all the anemone you can shake your ass at....harlequin shrimp heaven is full of starfish...and pistol heaven is full of gobies to go and pal around with

unless your a buddhist shrimp...which you come back as a snail or a GSP or something

i've lost a peppermint shirmp while she was holding eggs, she was hidden under my cave like peeweel1467 they look cooked when the die anyways i fed it to my cichlids.

thesmallerthebetter
where do they do when they die??why, they go to shrimp heaven...in shrimp heaven, if your a peppermint, its full of aptasia....if youre a sexy, theres all the anemone you can shake your ass at....harlequin shrimp heaven is full of starfish...and pistol heaven is full of gobies to go and pal around with

unless your a buddhist shrimp...which you come back as a snail or a GSP or something

rofl

Archived