Pod Your Reef

Tank Crash?

WillK

Hey everyone, I've been a long time reader here but this is my first post, so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. But I came home yesterday to find the water in my jbj 12 gallon nanocube extremely cloudy and missing my Percula Clown. I eventually found him dead and I noticed nearly all my Kenya trees pale and on their way out. Now my Green Bubble Tip Anemone is looking on it's way out. I am out of my test kit so I can't give any readings, but does anyone have any ideas? Has this happened to anyone, and the tank is about 3 months old but everything in it is from a tank I've had for about 2 years now.

Thanks for any help.

Hey everyone, I've been a long time reader here but this is my first post, so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. But I came home yesterday to find the water in my jbj 12 gallon nanocube extremely cloudy and missing my Percula Clown. I eventually found him dead and I noticed nearly all my Kenya trees pale and on their way out. Now my Green Bubble Tip Anemone is looking on it's way out. I am out of my test kit so I can't give any readings, but does anyone have any ideas? Has this happened to anyone, and the tank is about 3 months old but everything in it is from a tank I've had for about 2 years now.

Thanks for any help.

Check your alk? Someone on a different forum had something that sounded like w hat you described and his alk was out of whack.

Check your alk? Someone on a different forum had something that sounded like w hat you described and his alk was out of whack.

Thanks, I'm going to go buy some test kits today and I'll pick one of those up.

I just did a 50% water change and thank you for the carbon recommend, I totally forgot I had some. I havent really changed up anything or added new livestock in months, that's why I was so confused, but I will post the results of the tests soon and maybe I can actually solve this.

Again, thanks for the help.

Archived