ReefCleaners.org

Calvin415's ADA 60P

calvin415

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man this build is so awesome. I'm not only jealous of your countertop and your house, but also your tank! So nice. So excited to see this flourish.

LOL, please don't be jealous of anything...

Have you done any PAR readings on the AI fixture?

No, but don't really plan on it... Figure I can adjust the brightness as needed for the livestock, if they are happy I'm happy.

Nice build so far! I have the AI sol white over my planted tank and love it. It even grows seagrasses. The thunderstorms are pretty entertaining and surprisingly doesn't seem to bother the fish, including the red spot cardinals which are very high strung.

:o absolutely stunning!

WOW. this build is really amazing man! great planning and execution, cant wait to see it progress

Needreefunds
Dude, your tank shrunk! omgomgomg

Yes, but somehow it's just as sexy innit??

Looking very sweet Sir!

No issues with the TV this time around?? :huh:

As always, your fabrication is excellent. I just wish I had been able to put to use that great overflow you built for me... Alas, I'm about to go over to the dark side with a RSM 130D. The better half is demanding a completely enclosed system and I don't have your fabrication skills to DIY lol

Nice build so far! I have the AI sol white over my planted tank and love it. It even grows seagrasses. The thunderstorms are pretty entertaining and surprisingly doesn't seem to bother the fish, including the red spot cardinals which are very high strung.

Very cool! Thus far I'm very impressed with the light, I can't wait to see how it performs with some coral!

I think I died a little inside...

Man, that's worse than being jealous... :(

:o absolutely stunning!

Thanks!

WOW. this build is really amazing man! great planning and execution, cant wait to see it progress

Thanks, I hope I don't let anyone down...

Dude, your tank shrunk! omgomgomg

LOL, yeah just a little. ;)

Yes, but somehow it's just as sexy innit??

Looking very sweet Sir!

No issues with the TV this time around?? :huh:

LOL. Thanks! Shouldn't be any issues with the projector this time, other than trying to not be distracted from the tank. I know it is a lot smaller, but I find myself glued to this one way more than the 12'er. Perhaps it is just because I can take this all in at once, or because I didn't have to take months to build but I really love this one!

Looks amazing so far! And that overflow really is great.

Thanks!

As always, your fabrication is excellent. I just wish I had been able to put to use that great overflow you built for me... Alas, I'm about to go over to the dark side with a RSM 130D. The better half is demanding a completely enclosed system and I don't have your fabrication skills to DIY lol

Thank you very much! Sorry you didn't get to use the overflow, perhaps in the future, IMO all in ones are good for one thing, limiting your equipment. :). Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks for the feed back everyone! I added two Chromies to pee in the water last night, along with a piece of cured LR to help seed. The sand was live, or as live as the crappy bags can be, and I'm currently dosing NitroMax to help boost bacteria levels. If all goes well, coral additions will start this month.

In my experience, anything more than 2 will fight down to just 2. :( One is larger than the other here, so hopefully they will get along, so far so good, they don't seem to mind each other at all.

So,.. I've spent the better part of my day (while at work) lol reading your thread about the 12ft tank and this one,. Awesome tanks the 12ft one was just amazing. It really showed that with the proper knowledge one can accomplish anything. The nano is awesome too, I love the clarity of that tank in that one pic above.

:D

so thanks for the escape from my mediocre day at work! lol

lovely :wub:

Thanks

I absolutely LOVE how minimal the equipment is. That overvflow is genius. Do you sell them?

Thank you, I have in the past... Probably could again...

Wow dude.. SO clean. Don't chromis get pretty big though?

I guess if you give them long enough... They are not a long term fish for me, just something cheap to give me some color and pee. ;) LOL!

Subscribed, that LED lighting is awesome.

This setup looks so pure :flower:

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. :)

So,.. I've spent the better part of my day (while at work) lol reading your thread about the 12ft tank and this one,. Awesome tanks the 12ft one was just amazing. It really showed that with the proper knowledge one can accomplish anything. The nano is awesome too, I love the clarity of that tank in that one pic above.

:D

so thanks for the escape from my mediocre day at work! lol

LOL! Thanks, glad to know it helped. ;)

Here's another video for now. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBqAhbhCMIw

Needs some big SPS colonies and about 20 more Chromis!

+1 on the SPS not sure on the chromies though... ;)

NOICE. Chromis pee FTW.

LOL. Hell yeah!

Just tested for giggles and already have 25 ppm Ammonia and .25 Nitrites! Noticed a small brown patch on one of the rocks, woo hoo the cycle has started!!!!

doppelganger

LOL. Hell yeah!

Just tested for giggles and already have 25 ppm Ammonia and .25 Nitrites! Noticed a small brown patch on one of the rocks, woo hoo the cycle has started!!!!

omgomgomg

LOL. Hell yeah!

omgomgomg

omgomgomg omgomgomg

Archived