Coral Vue Hydros

LED DORMcube New FTS

brandolando4

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do u like the rock pile?? i like it, its the best i could do with your guys lr u had at the time!!

Ok, so most people have read my other threads but my clowns got sick and eaton by a candy cane, here i a picpost-61368-1297411698_thumb.jpg

so i was worried there was an ich outbreak, however the yellow goby i still trucking along and doing fine, my lfs got pistol shrimp in today so i plan on picking one of those up tommorow i hope!!

anyway, everything has been coming along nicely the zoas have like tripled in heads, it friggin awesome

ill post a picture later

got a pistol shrimp today the thing was tinier then a quarter i mean tiny, idk where he is but hopefully soon he will find my goby and fall in love

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just an FYI I have heard that keeping your tank by a window can assist in some serious algae breakouts.

Tiny shrimp are awesome, dunno if you saw my size reference pic but mine is liiiiitttllleee tooo!

Congrats man!

tank looks good.

brandolando4

yah, living in a dorm doesnt give me many options to put it, so i close the curtains most of the time so sun doesn't get to it.

thanks i have a bunch more corals i have to update this thread lol..

yah that shrimp is tiny, my cleaner shrimp molted today and the candy cane pulled it into his man cave...

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Nice clownfish, I really like TR True Percs! I want a pair for my BC too :happy:

sorry about your cleaner shrimp, are you going to try another?

jealous of your awesome corals and sexy shrimp B)

brandolando4

Ok its been awhile. So ALOT happened. Lots of pictures. When I broke down my pico I put majority of the stock int my BC14.

My friend got really sick and could no longer take care of his tank and he asked me to take care of his two fish. HE had a Firefish and a Pajama Cardinal. They have been in my tank for about 2 months and they have done great. All my levels are at 0 which is very surprising due to the high bioload, but his fish should be out of my tank with in the next couple months.

Ok PICTTTTUUUUUREEESS!

FTS, you can see where my pistol buried some zoas in the front!

37edfafc.jpg

My orange ric has split 3 times. The babies are really small.

f42de164.jpg

Zoa garden. Growth has exploded!!

063828ac.jpg

GSP and cool macro algae!

ea35e3a1.jpg

My purple plate

850bddb0.jpg

Recently fragged Kenya tree.

74a75895.jpg

My frogspawn, it's in the process of splitting. Soon i will have 3 massive heads.

e6acd129.jpg

Captain Higgins (My Clown, she is really cool on one side she has stripes and on the other she doesn't.) And a blue trumpet. He hasn't been doing good, I think he might be coming back tho!

fa293940.jpg

Green frilly mushrooms

367b412a.jpg

Purple and red Shrooms

cf08a959.jpg

Chunk the cleaner shrimp (He steals everyones food)

cbf7a494.jpg

My pipe organ.

acd569b9.jpg

Cool zoa

9b74ca5e.jpg

Neon Green Toadstool

7b5e320e.jpg

Some kind of brittle star, they are literally everywhere.

dfddaa02.jpg

My awesome HH opihi!!

bbc8217b.jpg

And a vid,http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/brandolando4/?action=view&current=f8944c62.mp4

awesome new pics all the corals and livestock are amazing! sexy shrimp are so sexy I can only dream of having them though omgomgomg

the focus on the best picture and animal (Opihi) is blurry though, try macro setting on camera maybe??

brandolando4

I have a ####ty iphone as my camera. I wish I had a nice camera but this tank steals all my money!!

brandolando4

Lol thanks, I'm really happy with it. Especially for my first try. Literally in the past month growth has exploded!! Except for the candy cane!

brandolando4

Oo I knew that, lol I thought you were talking about some kind of fish excavator and I got really confused!!

There should be a link at the bottom of all the pictures with the vid!!

oh cool I will watch, still got that Pico? LEDs are so awesome, I want to get the Nano Tuners BC kit but it is like 600 lol.

how is your porcelain crab? I can get a red porcelain from a friend when my tank is ready!

brandolando4

Love him, he fights my emerald crab all the time!! I had to break down my pico because I had a Dino flagellate outbreak and I'm leaving for Hawaii in 2 weeks, so I didnt want my gf (who is watching my tank over summer break) to have to deal with battling the Dino!! So I took it down;( it sucked!!

I love LEDs, I will never ever go back to Anykind of lighting every again!! I'm saving right now for the led bc14 kit mine is like 400 dollars, but I chose not to think about that so I don't throw up!!

Archived