Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Hydor Koralia 1

FLNanoReefer

SOLD

Edit 02/12/11: $20 shipped or Trade for Frags

Edit 01/18/11: $25 shipped or Trade for Frags

I have a Hydor Koralia 1 that I forgot I had that I would like to sell. This is perfect for a nano tank!! It was used in a reef tank for a while and then in one of my freshwater tank's for a short time. It is in very good condition with very little algae growth on it. A quick wipe down is all that it needs!!

I was hoping to get $25 or best offer. This cost does not include shipping but I do not think shipping could be much more than $5 or $10. Shipping is your option. The best way to let me know you are interested is to PM me AND post a reply on this thread. I am fairly strict about the price, but I am sure we can work something out. I am also open to trading it for a few frags. Let me know what you have and I will tell you if I am interested. Here are a couple of pictures that I just took.

post-59111-1294788110_thumb.jpg

post-59111-1294788123_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a Hydor Koralia 1 that I forgot I had that I would like to sell. This is perfect for a nano tank!! It was used in a reef tank for a while and then in one of my freshwater tank's for a short time. It is in very good condition with very little algae growth on it. A quick wipe down is all that it needs!!

I was hoping to get $25 or best offer. This cost does not include shipping but I do not think shipping could be much more than $5 or $10. Shipping is your option. The best way to let me know you are interested is to PM me AND post a reply on this thread. I am fairly strict about the price, but I am sure we can work something out. I am also open to trading it for a few frags. Let me know what you have and I will tell you if I am interested. Here are a couple of pictures that I just took.

post-59111-1294788110_thumb.jpg

post-59111-1294788123_thumb.jpg

fyi there 26 shipped on e bay new you might want to lower the price if ur going to sell it

fyi there 26 shipped on e bay new you might want to lower the price if ur going to sell it

I could not find them anywhere on the web. Like I said I am open to offers.

Unfortunately you're going to find that's the case. You can buy it on amazon for a bit less than that new. :(

Like I said I couldn't find them anywhere. I am open to offers. I would really like to trade for frags if possible. If anyone has some zoa's LMK!!

i have some gorilla nipple zoas, can make you a huge plug of them, I was selling for $22 shipped. I'm in FL so priority shipping is $4.80

Do you have any other zoanthid's? I already have some Gorilla Nipple zoa's. Also if possible could they be mounted on rock? I don't like the look of plugs.

Here. I found it for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hydor-Koralia-1-Contro...=item4836a7c75b

And that's brand new. I don't know how much your charging for shipping, but it will most likely be the same price as this. With a used item you can't ask for the price of a new one when people can buy it new for less. Lower your price or i bet you'll never sell it here. Maybe try selling it locally that way shipping isn't involved.

Here. I found it for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hydor-Koralia-1-Contro...=item4836a7c75b

And that's brand new. I don't know how much your charging for shipping, but it will most likely be the same price as this. With a used item you can't ask for the price of a new one when people can buy it new for less. Lower your price or i bet you'll never sell it here. Maybe try selling it locally that way shipping isn't involved.

This. Here's the one from amazon. First thing that came up for a search.

http://www.amazon.com/KORALIA-UL-400-gph-4...4234&sr=8-1

If you're wanting that price you're best best is to trade (which you're trying to do) or locally where someone can avoid shipping.

I'll give you $15 shipped for it. Thats what I paid for my last two that I bought off the boards recently. Need one more for a small hospital tank. I can paypal you right now.

Let me know and sorry if my offer is to low for you.

i have some gorilla nipple zoas, can make you a huge plug of them, I was selling for $22 shipped. I'm in FL so priority shipping is $4.80

Check your inbox. I think it might be full. I would love to trade for some Tubb's Blues!!

So I take it you don't want $15 for it?

I would rather trade. If I can;t find anyone who wants to trade I will let you know.

I would rather trade. If I can;t find anyone who wants to trade I will let you know.

Oh ok. Fair enough. PM me if anything. Im not on the classifieds too often these days,

Bump. Curry02, you are second on the waiting list if I decide to sell it for $15 shipped. I may try to sell it for $25 shipped.

I would really like to trade though!!

Bump. Curry02, you are second on the waiting list if I decide to sell it for $15 shipped. I may try to sell it for $25 shipped.

I would really like to trade though!!

Bump. I consider trading it for a small frag of Acans or Candy Cane Coral!!

Archived