inTank Media Baskets

Topless 20k Halide BC14 Now With Reefbrite Actinics!

Formula462

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still trying to uphold the "super-clean" look as best I can. I need to puddy in the rocks holding the acro frags to permanently stabilize the coral so it will grow better. This Voodoo puts out insane PE. I need to take another pichure.

I get #### for feedback on this effin' tank lol. I almost blew up my halide with a water splash last night. I was scurred.

Paleoreef103

The tank looks great (monti especially), but I'm up in the air over the zoas in the upper left corner. I think it'd look cleaner by the other zoas and let you focus on the monti and the leather (both of which deserve attention and look great!)

That's really the only place I have for them atm. I am going to put those in another tank or trade them since the other watermelon colony is so pretty. I would rather have a milli or acro up there.

Dude.... The tank is looking bad ass!

The other day I was looking at tank photos and saw that one with the palm tree background ... My gf was behind me and we read your comment after" if pita calls don't answer"

why would a piece of flatbread call him" omg... We were both laughing so hard... That was hilarious

Dude.... The tank is looking bad ass!

The other day I was looking at tank photos and saw that one with the palm tree background ... My gf was behind me and we read your comment after" if pita calls don't answer"

why would a piece of flatbread call him" omg... We were both laughing so hard... That was hilarious

lol I am glad you get my brand haha

Monti Cap is sick and the acros are sexual

Your avatar pic is very intimidating though. I am skurred

does it show up as a black and white pic or is it the one where I am making crazy eyes? I changed it but I still see the B&W photo on mine.

nor_cal_nano

Clean little tank man. I'm definitely liking the monti. I wish I could get a growth pattern like that. Not sure what the deal is with mine. Maybe not enough light/flow?

Now it shows up as crazy eyes lol. Oh dear I should change it. That's me being goofy not trying to be scary lol. Thanks for all the feedback guys and gals. I guess all you have to do is whine about being overlooked and blamo, instant compliments. Haha.

Clean little tank man. I'm definitely liking the monti. I wish I could get a growth pattern like that. Not sure what the deal is with mine. Maybe not enough light/flow?

When it is time to frag again, which will be soon, I will send you a cup. Seriously.

The crazy eyes! A side effect of reefing!

I like your avatar as well. Nothing but the necessities...or should I say necessititties.

What is it with clownfish and gorgonians? My little dude keeps trying to move the damn thing where he wants it but I am afraid he will drop it on the euphyllia. Seems like he has left it alone thru the night but when it first went in he was carrying it around in his mouth. We have one at work that does this as well lol. I guess it's his tank after all. Oh well. I will post pics tonight after five central. My lights aren't going to come on before I leave for work.

So my purple gorgonian does not put out the polyps I am accustomed to seeing. Instead of feather like polyps, they are more waded. At night it closes completely as I would expect, but when in the daylight it does not create the traditional feathery polyps. It is in pretty high flow under a 150W halide. It came from a 14 cube with the stock PC hood. I have had it about a week now and it still has not put out the feathery type polyps. It is not showing signs of cyano or buildup either. I am about as amateur as could be when it comes to gorgonians so any input would be appreciated. Should I move it again, or possibly try a FW dip and see if that remedies any unseen issues.

saltwatercoral
Another pic of my Voodoo with good PE

010.jpg

Nice love the tank! Colors are nice 2!

Ps: have you ever seen "the lord of the rings? If so your avatar pic reminds me of gandalf the grey!

Yeah I have a white beard and everybody tells me that I should grow it like Gandolf so I made the pic. Thanks for the compliments my brotha.

saltwatercoral
Yeah I have a white beard and everybody tells me that I should grow it like Gandolf so I made the pic. Thanks for the compliments my brotha.

No prob! I did also notice that u work at a fish shop/ pet shop, I think u were saying in a post somewhere. Do they ship? If so what's the web site?

Archived