Top Shelf Aquatics

Topless 20k Halide BC14 Now With Reefbrite Actinics!

Formula462

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice frags. What is the blue and red? Chalice? Tank looks nice.. It's starting to fill in nicely. Are the actinics your talking about just your moonlight strip?

Do you have any thread for your frag tank? Or pics? I would like to see it before and after the halides..

I see your post on what actinics your running.. Duh I asked before about it.. Be it looks crazy in person.

Nice frags. What is the blue and red? Chalice? Tank looks nice.. It's starting to fill in nicely. Are the actinics your talking about just your moonlight strip?

Do you have any thread for your frag tank? Or pics? I would like to see it before and after the halides..

I see your post on what actinics your running.. Duh I asked before about it.. Be it looks crazy in person.

yeah I kind of have a thread on the big tank, but i haven't kept up with the thread. here is a pic of frag bay as of yesterday.

it's kind of empty at the moment, and the cell phone does not like showing the true colors

20130131_101445_zps949f9e93.jpg

but I am not convinced that this fixture is driving these lights to full cap, so I am switching to halides.

Your bird has a wicked Mohawk. I dig it.. Nice frag tank ya have going there. What's that last coral? Looks crazy.. I like the green.

Your bird has a wicked Mohawk. I dig it.. Nice frag tank ya have going there. What's that last coral? Looks crazy.. I like the green.

It's a Indo-Golden Eye Chalice.

Have you ever heard of pacific east aquaculture? They have some out of control chalice.. Lots of very nice frags for good prices.. Just expensive shipping.

yes I have. I can get my hands on some pretty insane looking chalice.

20130204_190517_zps3246dac6.jpg

display tank I am resurrecting. need to get the purple tang out, he keeps trying to buck up to everybody and he is stressing his colors off. also gotta add some more sand. the diatoms are gone now too.

i bet you see and can get a hold of really cool coral, being in the bizz and all. the local shops around milwaukee are not the greatest. there are a couple good places but just too expensive for half dead coral.

Taking the TruLumen strip off and getting a 15" ReefBrite actinic LED instead. Gonna mount it across the front two inches of the tank and angle it backwards a hare. Can't wait. Also today I am going to pick up my new IceCap 2x250W Halide and Ballasts for the frag tank!!!! I'm going light crazy today!

ok I'll do that for you.

20130210_221157_zps07ffb52a.jpg

now that I got the proper lighting up, it's time to stop dickin around and fill this thing up

and I'm going to black out the back panel. being able to see straight through it really takes something away from it.

Archived