Coral Vue Hydros

Topless 20k Halide BC14 Now With Reefbrite Actinics!

Formula462

Picked these up at work

Hmmm -- jealous! Those are pretty :). Congrats on the Blenny, too! I'm thinking of picking up a second trimma goby since they are supposed to do well in pairs.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomgndallas
photobucket-10991-1336316626049.jpg

Clearly a cellphone pic, and a bad one at that.

super sweet nano man! i enjoyed watching the transformation and reading your commentary as well. I am sucking on th CP pivs myself, all i got is a canon point and shoot eith dead batteries!

my clown is acting wierd today, i think he and the chromis are having a lovers quarrel, ha! :lol:

super sweet nano man! i enjoyed watching the transformation and reading your commentary as well. I am sucking on th CP pivs myself, all i got is a canon point and shoot eith dead batteries!

my clown is acting wierd today, i think he and the chromis are having a lovers quarrel, ha! :lol:

geez typing on the ipad, hello typo!

Formula462

geez typing on the ipad, hello typo!

Clowns are one of the weirdest fish you will ever own. They are just goofy animals really. Thank you for the compliments. I will take some "real" pictures of it today. The last bunch are all washed out cellphone pics.

Pretty frag rack! I want a frag rack...I need to have corals big enough to frag first, though :P.

Formula462
Pretty frag rack! I want a frag rack...I need to have corals big enough to frag first, though :P.

Buy some small ones for cheap and grow them out. I will make at least 200 bucks profit with just that little rack of one inch sps frags.

buddythelion
photobucket-8911-1335445709460.jpg

These remind me of Laser Lemons, which are cost a pretty penny. Nice find! How much did you get them for?

Formula462
These remind me of Laser Lemons, which are cost a pretty penny. Nice find! How much did you get them for?

I realized what they were and quickly snatched them from the 19.99 tank lol. Cherry pickin FTW

Formula462
I realized what they were and quickly snatched them from the 19.99 tank lol. Cherry pickin FTW

I also got some badass pink and greens yesterday. I let them sit dead center in the 39.99/5 for 100.00 tank for like a week and no one noticed. So they are MINE now.

• 2 weeks later...
Dnanoreefer

still have the tank going? i check every so often to see any updates? how are those frags growing out? I got the media rack in the 14bc and it is working amasingly. water is so crystal clear, everything is loving it. Also just got a 15k bulb for the halide. hasnt been on today, and it takes 100 hours to get the color spectrum dialed in so we shall see. i also realized i had a 150w halide not a 70w. so that was kind of cool. call me an idiot but i always thought it was 70w. hope the tank is doing well.

Formula462
still have the tank going? i check every so often to see any updates? how are those frags growing out? I got the media rack in the 14bc and it is working amasingly. water is so crystal clear, everything is loving it. Also just got a 15k bulb for the halide. hasnt been on today, and it takes 100 hours to get the color spectrum dialed in so we shall see. i also realized i had a 150w halide not a 70w. so that was kind of cool. call me an idiot but i always thought it was 70w. hope the tank is doing well.

It's doing quite well thank you. I have been busy with the other thread. But I definitely have not neglected the cube.

• 2 weeks later...
Formula462

How do i make it to where when you click my thread it takes you to the latest page? It always takes me to the beginning when I click it.

From the board index if you click on a tank link, it takes you to the latest place you read or the latest page. In the Member's Aquariums section, you need to click on the page number, not the title.

Formula462
From the board index if you click on a tank link, it takes you to the latest place you read or the latest page. In the Member's Aquariums section, you need to click on the page number, not the title.

Ah

Formula462

That little TSB works CIRCLES around any other member of the CUC. And of course he is much cuter and more entertaining. I love Lenny.

Ah

Or click the double arrow at end of page numbers -- that's what I usually do:-). Are you feeling better?

Or click the double arrow at end of page numbers -- that's what I usually do:-). Are you feeling better?

Yes I feel better. Had minor food poisoning when I posted that. Then like a week later I pulled a muscle in my back while working out. I am just now getting my neck mobility back.

Dnanoreefer

man that sounds like a string of #### luck. hope ya feelin better. do you have another thread on your other tank?

man that sounds like a string of #### luck. hope ya feelin better. do you have another thread on your other tank?

Yeah the other thread is called "and so it begins" I would link it but mehhhhh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived