Cultivated Reef

FS: 2 Aqualight Advanced Series Clamp on 150w MH Fixtures

LPS-Crazy

What bulb do these have? And do these have a glass shield or just the factory round bulb cover with the metal grate stuff?

Cheers,

Alex

Just the half round stock shield and metal reflectors

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$275 for both shipped or $140 a peice shipped....This is as low as I am going for all you lurkers out there. If they dont sell for this I will throw them in a box in the closet.......Id rather see someone get use out of them, but I am not giving them away. Last time I checked UNISEF did not get into the reefing hobby.

I have selling feedback so dont be afraid. Thanks

Yeah. I think you're right. After looking into the specs... a 150W would probably evap my entire tank in a day. Such a sweet deal, though. Can't believe these haven't been snatched yet.

Yeah. I think you're right. After looking into the specs... a 150W would probably evap my entire tank in a day. Such a sweet deal, though. Can't believe these haven't been snatched yet.

Because people dont want to spend any money unless its on a booger size frag of LE coral :D

Man I wish the wife would let me set up my 29 for a frag tank. I want to buy these just because its a good deal.!!

Good Luck LPS

gg

Man I wish the wife would let me set up my 29 for a frag tank. I want to buy these just because its a good deal.!!

Good Luck LPS

gg

Thanks GG, but apparently your the only one that thinks so :mellow:

You get the I want them whats your paypal from guys with 2 posts and then the crickets start chirping ....

Archived