inTank Media Baskets

FS: 2 Aqualight Advanced Series Clamp on 150w MH Fixtures

LPS-Crazy

2x Coralife Aqualight 150w MH Clamp on lamps. These are being used on my 55g SPS frag tank. I am getting out of SPS and am looking to purchase a T-5 fixture for the 55g.

Both fixtures work great and are in like new condition.

If you have a 48" 6 Bulb t-5 fixture I would be willing to do a strait up trade.

Otherwise asking $150 firm for each of them.

I will post pics later, just wanted to get this up to see if there is any interest.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God man I hate you. Couldnt you have waited a month to decide to sell these? Im probably going to be buying 2 of those exact lights in a month if I dont decide to go with 250W reefstars...Got a quick question about them too if you dont mind.

Pics

God man I hate you. Couldnt you have waited a month to decide to sell these? Im probably going to be buying 2 of those exact lights in a month if I dont decide to go with 250W reefstars...Got a quick question about them too if you dont mind.

LoL the way this thread is going, they might be around in a month :D.

Whats ur question ? Apparently these beat the crap out of viper clamp ons and these are the exact same light they give you with the Biocube HQI.

post-59878-1293918833_thumb.jpg

post-59878-1293918853_thumb.jpg

straight trade(for both). we pay our own shipping.

Stephen

Yeah, not what I was thinking. I would probably trade one for a used fixture you showed. Trading both for something I really do not have a real use for wouldnt be smart on my end.

My main intention is to get rid of the 55 period and go with a 75g display which is the real reason I want at least a 6 bulb unit.

Bump....Am I asking to much or what ? I dont think half price for something used a few months is out of the question. Bulbs are only 1 month old.

Bump, ok $300 both shipped, or $150 each shipped. If you pay with paypal ad on 3.5% cause im not going to eat that. If you want to send me a money order, more power to you. I have good feedback from selling stuff in the past if you want references.

What bulb do these have? And do these have a glass shield or just the factory round bulb cover with the metal grate stuff?

Cheers,

Alex

Archived