Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

8 gallon Zoa/Paly Collection

Gerber77

I picked it up from a local reefer, but I believe it used to be a betta tank with dividers. Its going on my desk at school so It may end up with some motion :lol:

Nice!!! Desktop Action!!!! B)

• 1 month later...

I added new ATI bulbs today and it makes the tank pop. I am using a 4 X 24 T5 HO fixture over the 8 gallon while I wait for the 30 gallon frag to cycle. Ill take some pics of the coral when they open up. I have noticed some cyano on the back side of the heater, prob due to little flow in that area. Other than that I am starting to get coraline all over the tank especially on the bottom. Enjoy the pics, more to come.

ATI1.jpg

ati2.jpg

ATI3.jpg

Very nice looking collection man. The only thing IMO that would make the tank better is if it were 9x6 rather than 6x9. Still though sick tank and polyps.

Thanks. Thats why I am upgrading to 30G. The footprint of this tank is just so difficult. It would be great for a planted freshwater community tank.

very nice collection are you putting more rock in there or is it just for grow out?

Thanks, Ill be taking this down in the next two months and going with a 30Gallon with 29 gallon sump. Around 50LBS live rock. This tank was strictly just to begin my zoa/paly collection and grow them out. I had quite a nice collection 3 years ago but due to college football I had no time.

These are some quick pics with my cell phone.

Cap America, Spiderman zoas, Pink Zippers

aaaa320.jpg

WOW Paly, Utter Chaos..blurry, sorry

aaa320.jpg

AOG, Sunny D, Candy Apple Red

aa320.jpg

Mixed Frags

a320.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Needreefunds
I went frag crazy tonight and cut up 5 colonies! Pics will be up soon.

No need for pics. Just send frags to me. You should still have the address. ;)

Soon? ... Now!!! :)

None came out good, Im bummed. Ill have to take some more tomorrow.

haha prices?!?!?!

Haha PM me if you want.

No need for pics. Just send frags to me. You should still have the address. ;)

Let me know when you need some filter floss too Richie, I can pack some extra :D

Archived