SaltCritters.com

Pico Photo Contest!

Mr. Microscope

Hey will the way i look at it is you technically forfeit so your vote automatically goes to my tank! Just kidding lol i was really looking forward to your pics. If you still have some post them in your thread!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Mr. Microscope

Hello All,

I finished the signature banners for two winners of the Pico Photo Contest! Drum roll please.

First, the winner of the Pico-Noob category with 12 votes and 33.33% of the total votes is pj86. PJ has been impressing all of us with his aggressive choice of corals for a pico. He's been keeping a selection of NPS including a sun coral with which he's witnessed a successful spawning event. There are now baby sun corals all over his tank! Congratulations PJ! Here's your prize!

pj86Banner.jpg

Second, the winner in the category of Post-Noob with 16 votes and 44.44% of the total votes is andrewkw. Andrew is running a beautiful Dymax IQ3. In addition to what has got to be one of the best tall scapes I've seen, he houses an amazing blue sponge and a maxi-mini complete with a hosting sexy shrimp! Congratulations Andrew! Here's your prize!

andrewkwbanner.jpg

There were some amazing entries in this contest! Frankly, I'm glad I didn't have to vote. If it were up to me, and I didn't have to work for a living, I'd have made you all sig banners. Thanks again to all who participated and to all who voted in the contest! I had a blast hosting and I hope to perhaps start another contest in the future.

Mr. M out!

Archived