Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico Photo Contest!

Mr. Microscope

Hey uwwmatt my friend has the same desk as you. I had to comment on it :lol:

They had a super sale on it a few years ago. I think I pay less than $120

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will that only means the >6 month people are doomed, the <6 month people still have a chance since 1 winner is selected from each category :)

of course I am joking about everyone being doomed, but none here would probably argue that paris's 5 gal is not one of the best picos here(if not the best)

Mr. Microscope
I'm in.

Noob

Thanks for entering skeeters. Nice macros!

Remember, contestants are limited to only three images. So, please choose your favorites. You can change them at any point before the contest deadline.

Also, can you post a link to your thread? I can't find it in the Pico Forum. Having a tank thread is another requirement of the contest. Otherwise the prize won't make sense since it is a linked banner to your tank thread.

Updated 01/16/2011: I'm in. My little pico has been up and running almost three months. It is a 3gal picotope and is near stock. Judging from the pictures so far mine looks bad but here it is anyhow. I have now posted some new pics. Hopefully there will be one more update before the end of the month. I am changing jobs and therefore had to remove this from my office, so things have changed a bit. I am hoping to find some nice paly's and mushrooms/ricordia soon.

post-29964-1295226787_thumb.jpg

FTS

post-29964-1295226779_thumb.jpg

Right Side

post-29964-1295226767_thumb.jpg

Left Side

Mr. Microscope
I'm in. My little pico has been up and running almost three months. It is a 3gal picotope and is near stock. Judging from the pictures so far mine looks bad but here it is anyhow. Sorry about the low quality pics, but it is at my office so the pictures were taken using my phone.

Looks good. Can't wait to see the third pic. Welcome to the contest.

Mr. Microscope
I don't know about that tomato clown but that Picotope label definitely needs to go. Just sayin'. ;)

LOL! I've been spreading the word for you on the label issue from time to time. ;)

I don't know about that tomato clown but that Picotope label definitely needs to go. Just sayin'. ;)

The clown is just a temporary addition. He will be going in my 34 gallon Solana when he gets a little bigger. As for the label, I will get that off of there tomorrow!!

here comes the end of all hopes in the >6 month section.

just kidding :lol:

I agree that PH's tank is almost as awesome as mine..... abandon hope all ye who enter!!!

Will that only means the >6 month people are doomed, the <6 month people still have a chance since 1 winner is selected from each category :)

of course I am joking about everyone being doomed, but none here would probably argue that paris's 5 gal is not one of the best picos here(if not the best)

Come on you guys. There are a lot more people here who have better photographic skills than me. :D

I just want to have fun with you guys and I really love all the Mr. Micro's banners. :P

I'm working on a tatoo for my forehead..... and going to shave it in the fur on my dog's side. Do I get bonus points? I'll name my next child Mr. Microscope.

Mr. Microscope
I'm working on a tatoo for my forehead..... and going to shave it in the fur on my dog's side. Do I get bonus points? I'll name my next child Mr. Microscope.

Yes, if you shaved the Picotope label in your hair and posted an image of it here, I'd give you a prize of some sort.

Mr. Microscope
The picotope label is gone and I have taken some new pictures using a real camera. I will update the pics tonight when I get home from work.

Thumbs-up! ;)

Archived