Cultivated Reef

Fiction's 7.2g ADA

fiction101

I just got an rkl too i just havent hooked it up yet. Now im really curious if my coralife thermometer is way off as well :o

I would toss the probe in really fast to compare it. I've been warned about the coral thermometers in the past, but I assumed I actually had an accurate one. :angry:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAY! for FTS :P I think I'm going to have to splurge on a reefkeeper for my 30C too.

You'll love it! My temp is now a stable 77.3. :D

You got me all worried now, I have 3 coralife digital thermometers reading 80.5F on my 20G. Maybe I should turn the temp down on my heater :unsure:

You got me all worried now, I have 3 coralife digital thermometers reading 80.5F on my 20G. Maybe I should turn the temp down on my heater :unsure:

That's why it's such an important thing to have, it's provides a piece of mind. You never know it your heater and thermometer is accurate.

• 2 weeks later...

New gold laced clove polyps.

P1020365.jpg

That is a big light for a little tank. lol

Well it's only 70 watts, it actually looks duller than I thought it would be.

Fiction-

Went and checked out the ADA store in SF after you mentioned it. Wow that store is crazy. I have never seen freshwater tanks like those, insanely beautiful. I thought it was going to be a sketchy place like all the other stores in the city. I'm debating about getting the 25cm or 30cm cube and putting a par 38 over it now...

fiction 101. Have you ever seen a ecoxotic stunner in person? was hoping to have some comparison between the evilc66 vs the ecoxotic stunner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey fiction, I liking your scape bro! So you are having problem with your MP10?

Oh I sold it off, my softies were getting hammered by it. :angry:

Looking fanstic! What kind of zoa is that? Looks insane colors especially when you grow out a colonies.

I am still having problem with my scape and ato. I just can't figure out how to wire the single ato to work. So I am behind schedule :(

Edit: wow it's scary how u have the water up that high.. Lol

Archived