Pod Your Reef

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very nice additions :)

Thanks. I'm hoping I can get some pics of some happier corals today.

Very nice additions and yes, I did especially notice the very pretty ric. :D

L

I knew you would lol. I actually ordered a much better looking cooler colored ric but they sent the wrong one. Kinda sucks cause I was pretty excited to get the ric I ordered. This one will do for now until I can get an orange one like I wanted.

Awesome new additions!!!!! I'm partial to that amazing ricordea :happy:

Thanks gena. I like the ricordea as well. Watch out cause soon I'll have a garden like yours :D

Anyone have any suggestions as to where I should place my war coral?

Away from other corals & on a sturdy base or substrate so it's not accidentally knocked down. It can be badly damaged if it falls. If it were me, on glue it onto a rock that can't be knocked down at the lower levels of the tank.

L

Thanks gena. I like the ricordea as well. Watch out cause soon I'll have a garden like yours :D

You're welcome! The more the merrier :happy:

Away from other corals & on a sturdy base or substrate so it's not accidentally knocked down. It can be badly damaged if it falls. If it were me, on glue it onto a rock that can't be knocked down at the lower levels of the tank.

L

Thanks for the suggestion. I will see if I have a spot that I can glue it to.

You're welcome! The more the merrier :happy:

This is the first ricordea that seems to be enjoying this tank. It's huge and happy looking. I will slowly add more and see how it goes.

Dude, you should see the St.Thomas. It's doubled in size, and it's a bright green base with red extensions when looking at it from the top down. I'm going to move the rock I showed you and turn that in to my mushroom garden.

Is tour war coral looking better? Did that leptastrea open up?

Dude, you should see the St.Thomas. It's doubled in size, and it's a bright green base with red extensions when looking at it from the top down. I'm going to move the rock I showed you and turn that in to my mushroom garden.

Is tour war coral looking better? Did that leptastrea open up?

Dangit I should have chose the st Thomas lol. Jk I like the favia I got, I think it is going to have a slightly red rim with the light blue mouth. I call first dibs on a baby st Thomas though lol. The war coral looks about the same but the leptastrea has been opening up nicely. The ricordea is huge!

Bah, you watch. I'll do a water change tommorow, tidy up my purigen, and it'll all be right as rain.

Journey snail is getting a buzz cut though. I still can't believe that after all of the careful dipping and inspecting, I get hair algae because of snails. Hypothetically I could have missed something on a frag, buy the snails are the progenitors...like the rats in the plague. Demon spawn!

Oh yea, and two giant stomatellas just popped in out of no where. Don't look remotely similar to one another, either.

I still think its hilarious. I say keep the journey snails long locks in tact. Your tank just won't be the same without it.

I have decided I am setting up a 5.5 gallon aio tank to keep my pico company. Fiancé is just thrilled to say the least :rolleyes: I already have a light and pump and everything so she can't get too mad. I hope that will be soon. I'll start a thread once I have it up.

Naah. I'll stick with my intrusive Koralia, thanks. "Oh, my pump is externally mounted and computer controlled, look at me look at me." :haha:

Man sleep walkin is creepy. My fiancés niece was just up and came and sat down and had a conversation with me. Well.... Kinda. I'm creeped out...

Archived