SaltCritters.com

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmm may be a bit of a push as they can get to around 2" i believe. im also not sure of their behavior if kept in a pair(they could be like firefish and a pair will fight to the death)

I was thinking that as well. Masked gobies are cool so they are on my list of possibilities. I think im just going to spend a paycheck on a flaming prawn goby :lol:

Thats an awesome goby. we are doing an order at the lfs I work at so I think I am going to see what I can throw on the order.

the nice thing about them is that they do actually come out and swim in the open a fair bit :)

Yeah my red head goby used to do that as well. I miss that little guy, this was practically his tank until he got bored with it and commited suicide. He had so much to live for too...

A fish order you say? :ninja:

Hopefully. Ill see what I can do about the trimma's for you.

Thanks bud, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh yea, if you can appreciate irony like I can, this is what I said when I first saw them:

They look to much like Tetra for my taste, but I can't deny that they are cool.

ah, ya see my red head goby rarely every comes out in the open but he has only been in about 3 weeks so maybe still a bit shy

How about one or a pair of green-banded gobies? I've been incredibly happy with my pair. They are entertaining, stay small, and eventually they might spawn and help feed your tank ;)

they are common known jumpers though, i had one for a month and it was never out of the overflow of my NC24 until one day he ended up in chamber 3 and i noticed its tail hanging out of the return :(

they are common known jumpers though, i had one for a month and it was never out of the overflow of my NC24 until one day he ended up in chamber 3 and i noticed its tail hanging out of the return :(

That's sad :(

My male made it back to the middle chamber one time. That was a few months ago. I keep the water level really low now so he can't swim up and over. So far so good! I didn't know they were known jumpers!

I would actually love a pair of green banded gobies. I have been thinking about making or having a top made for the tank. I think it is a good idea since my red head jumped. I hate tops on my tanks but I have decided its probably best if I want another fish.

Our salt critters order came in this morning and so far psychosis says everything looks awesome! I am stuck at work so I wont see my stuff til later. Hopefully he doesnt swap my sweet frags for some not so sweet frags he got lol. jk

This might seem weird, but I'm looking forward to it as well. Didn't get the best look before I repacked everything lol.

Here are a couple quick pics of the corals I received from salt critters. Everything is still looking a little ticked off after the long journey but it all looks healthy. Here ya go...

a65d7b8f.jpg

Pissed off war coral.

3da51fdb.jpg

Closed up leptastrea.

c5a02690.jpg

Sweet lookin favia.

dea97f1f.jpg

Yessir. It was hard to tell in the bags, but it looked like my war coral frag was bigger, so I tried giving you the bigger leptastrea.

Archived