Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't get my 4S to take a decent picture with my Ecoxotic PAR38. What's your trick??

I dont have a trick at all. I just point and shoot. sometimes I get lucky and It adjusts the colors itsself and I end up with a descent picture. That fts looks horrendous to me lol I am still looking for a good cheap or free app to adjust my pictures colors.

totalimmortal363
I dont have a trick at all. I just point and shoot. sometimes I get lucky and It adjusts the colors itsself and I end up with a descent picture. That fts looks horrendous to me lol I am still looking for a good cheap or free app to adjust my pictures colors.

I've used filterstorm, no idea what it costs. I'm jailbroken so I don't pay for apps haha

not sure I want to jail break my phone just yet lol. I would like to have a photo editing program on the comp anyways. Easier to see what im doing.

+10 :o<_<

They have one more of em hype I'll gladly save it's life and send it to live in the hollywood of tanks lol. It would be like taking a kid from the ghetto and taking him to the nicest neighborhood in town. I can send it to you lol.

They have one more of em hype I'll gladly save it's life and send it to live in the hollywood of tanks lol. It would be like taking a kid from the ghetto and taking him to the nicest neighborhood in town. I can send it to you lol.

Hey if you dont mind ill gladly pay shipping... :)

Hey if you dont mind ill gladly pay shipping... :)

Ill have to see if i can snatch it up before someone else does. If i dont get it before someone else the guy working said they get them in pretty often. If youre serious ill grab one the next time in there.

Ill have to see if i can snatch it up before someone else does. If i dont get it before someone else the guy working said they get them in pretty often. If youre serious ill grab one the next time in there.

Im dead serious....just let me know B)

Im dead serious....just let me know B)

Awesome. Ill let you know the next time I go in there. The guy said they get some large ones in sometimes for a good price as well. Ill see what they have and let you know for sure.

Awesome. Ill let you know the next time I go in there. The guy said they get some large ones in sometimes for a good price as well. Ill see what they have and let you know for sure.

Cool..Thanks bro

I just realized how horrible the pic i posted of the clam is so I tried my hardest to get a better one. Here is the best shot I coule get. It definitely has better color than the first one.

1b80f13e.jpg

I thought this was kind of a cool picture. I didnt bother turning off the pumps or anything but that is pretty much the exact color of the new clam from the top down.

694da561.jpg

Anyone have experience with using kalk in there top off water?

Can't you just increase the amount on your water change? What are the levels now?

The levels are fine I was just wondering because it couldn't hurt to use a tiny tiny bit of kalk in the top off but what I'm doing now is working. I have to keep an eye on it now since I got the second clam though.

Archived