SaltCritters.com

Jgpicos Pico

jgpico

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! I think I have the VERY same kind of acan.

I will not let them rob you. I was running off to warn you!

L

Thanks L for warning me lol. I love that acan and i got a couple zoas as well. The zoas in that pic came home with me too.

Thanks L for warning me lol. I love that acan and i got a couple zoas as well. The zoas in that pic came home with me too.

I got your back! Ooooooo, zoas.

See, my acan, see how they look similar?

53ce8788.jpg

The only rhing is there is only really pink on the center of my acans. The outer ring is almost a white/ grey with a couple different colors.

So you're the one who has all the stuff in the not for sale section. If you had the sympodium sitting in there you're so getting robbed.

The only rhing is there is only really pink on the center of my acans. The outer ring is almost a white/ grey with a couple different colors.

Yeah, I see it now that I compare the two, mine has more pink in it.

So you're the one who has all the stuff in the not for sale section. If you had the sympodium sitting in there you're so getting robbed.

You mean this sympodium? :P

2012-03-18_10-03-39_499.jpg

Pfft, I grew up with St.Bernards and Rott's, I fear no beast.

On a different note I'm talking to a gentleman about some things, it should be awesome. I will off course pass it along if it's worthwhile.

This is all nothing compared to a killer Pomeranian with a bark that'll make brains hemorrhage.

Muhuahuahua!

Ok, we are so being random now. Nice acans Jg!

L

Actually, I got a new number and kinda lost yours. I'll shoot you a pm with one or the other. Just remember, dibs on the first frag of that sympodium.

It turns out that these are Mohawks. I have never seen Mohawks in person but now that I have them I absolutely love them.

nice man!!

Thanks man. How is the frag tank coming along?

I am definitely running out or space in the pico. I have been trying to get things that i really like since my space is very limited now. I might be movong a couple thongs into my 14 to make the tank look better.

Thanks man. How is the frag tank coming along?

I am definitely running out or space in the pico. I have been trying to get things that i really like since my space is very limited now. I might be movong a couple thongs into my 14 to make the tank look better.

Haha, don't you love having more than one tank??

L

Haha, don't you love having more than one tank??

L

Yes lol. Its just hard deciding what i want to move now. I pretty much love everything in this tank.

Archived