Cultivated Reef

Squared's 29g reef

Squared

yes! except my dad is algeric to cats so we don't have any but we have three dogs but they have long nails and like to squirm (chihuahuas, they are squirmy)

mores pics in a few moments.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSCN1830.JPG

im not sure how long until this tank is set up, i still need to relocate my fish and finish curing the live rock, as well as build the new sump/overflow, and modify my stand a little so the tank dosn't look funny hiding behind the wooden rim (using the same stand as my 29g).

me too! but i actually have 1 more day of school, then i can find new homes for the fishies. or i can trade them in at the LFS, not sure what to do :(

Deleted User 4
me too! but i actually have 1 more day of school, then i can find new homes for the fishies. or i can trade them in at the LFS, not sure what to do :(

I would try to see if anyone local can trade or buy your fishies 1st by posting under livestock classified forum. And if it doesn't work out, then trade it in for store credit.

The tank is sexy and I know it... :lol:

Put some aquarium soil in there, add a few pieces of driftwood, some moss, duckweed on top, grasses and other tropical plants, then throw some offspring from my Thai Black Moscow guppies in there, and you'll have one nice-ass tank!

i would love to try another freshwater planted in my 29g actually, but i don't have the money. and my parents would NOT allow me to have two tanks, unfortunately.

GENIUS! I will set up one of my old saltwater tanks for these guppies! :o

Crap... Now I have to clean them out. <_<

i am debating keeping my blenny, just the blenny, but i don't have a lid and i really want to start out with a super low bioload to starve out any algea that trys to grow in this tank...

albertthiel

Nice mystery box :) :)

Albert

DSCN1826.JPG

i think im done messing with skimmer, and im not sure how i would limit the air intake.

May I suggest that if you want to continue this conversation and posting that you do it in the Lounge maybe :) :) Would that not be the place to have these kind of conversations ? Just my thoughts ...

Albert

10 to be precise. ;)
albertthiel

May I suggest that if you want to continue this conversation and posting that you do it in the Lounge maybe Would that not be the place to have these kind of conversations ? Just my thoughts ...

10 to be precise. ;)

So I have heard ... but you guys seem to be able to fend and defend yourselves :)

Albert

I dare you to post in the lounge, so you'll see why we don't go in there.

well are they the younger crowd or the older ones ? have not been there so I don't quite know

Albert

no. the lounge rats are bitter old devils who only wish to prey on our insecurities...

Old rats you say ?

Albert

I dare you to post in the lounge, so you'll see why we don't go in there.
devilsadvocate
May I suggest that if you want to continue this conversation and posting that you do it in the Lounge maybe :) :)

im laughing so hard right now.

albertthiel

You made me so curious right now that I will have to go have a look at what they post there but I will NOT post myself :) :)

I had enough warnings .... :(

Albert

im laughing so hard right now.
albertthiel
Tank taken down 6/17/12

DSCN1901.JPG

Hey on the positive side you now have the pop to start up afresh :)

Albert

• 4 months later...
is there any place i can get plastic hooks to put a lid on a rimless tank?

Hey, did you ever find anything? I looked on the next page after this post, but didn't see anything so I thought I'd ask. I'm looking for something that will work on my impending 12" cube ;)

Archived