Coral Vue Hydros

¡... Da'Tank ...!

xgame2k

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the vortechs have been turned off since they have been in the tank and they all had full bellies. the only explination i can give is that a bristle worm has been attacking them when they are trying to sleep in the rocks. i say this because i just saw a mini dart being attacked by a 2-3" bristle worm, the others haven't been seen in 3 days.

i over-paid for these sumbishes too.

-the colini is perfectly fine.

<3 my Firefish

Bunch of questions to ask!

is there a different name for those mini-darts, or are they just called mini-darts?

How much did they cost?

Exactly how big were they?

Sorry for the barrage but they really caught my eye!

I think mini darts are sweet. I wanted them, but didn't think I could care for them in my tank with the flow and erratic feeding times. I would like to see someone with an automated fed NPS tank try their hand at keeping them.

You're scape looks cool xgam2k... too bad we can't see much :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

the lfs lost all the colinis they got in to an unknown predator......but they are ordering more as soon as they become available.

-all I got is that video. once i get my L-series macro lens, i will go picture wild, but for now i'm tired of posting ugly pix. ha.

....still waiting on some interceptor. my local vet is a bish and won't give it up. someone needs to make it readily available in the hobby.

so i went to the lfs lasterday and they had 3 colinis. so i got them. one was pretty small and had a small chunk missing out of its tail fin, but other than that, it looked healthy.

the lights came on at 7 and i have a trio swimming together. they are taking in food.

the small one is either dead or hiding.

Carriegiesler

but i did place an order with sexy corals:

2-16.jpg

Can you tell me the name of this coral? I really like the color....wow

thanks

My definition of "a lot of money" is different then yours. Ha

SexyCorals called it the blue urine. I heard that he lost his colony though.

animalmaster6

GLad to hear.

Let's just say that I think I won't find even one haha. Once the tank is ready I'm going to have to contact a bunch of people. These buggars are hard to find lol.

Let's just say that I think I won't find even one haha. Once the tank is ready I'm going to have to contact a bunch of people. These buggars are hard to find lol.

hmmmmm. i have seen videos of them in japanese tanks.

Yeah, but it's better than finding nothing and at least we know they are being collected.

I'm sure quality marine can get them, but they never responded to my email.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived