sefrayser

my Solana

sefrayser

PB030077.jpgPB030077.jpgPB040082.jpgPB060085.jpg

With new stand that I made( my first time trying to build something), Solana stand was horrible.

PB200124.jpgPB200126.jpgPB100118.jpgPB100115.jpgPB200127.jpgPB200133.jpgPB100115.jpg

My equipment is:

34G Solana

Stock Filtration

Hydor 425 Powerhead

100 Watt Heater

150 MH Sunpod

Reef Keeper Lite

Soon to get Tunze ATO

Livestock:

20# Fiji Live Rock

15# Live Base Rock

35# Live Sand

10 Red and Blue leg hermits

20 Snails

2 Clown fish

I found a couple Bristle worms

A couple of things I haven't figured out yet

PB030079.jpgPB200132.jpgPB100109.jpg

Donatello

Nice tank man. I especially like your custom stand, it looks really good. Did you also make the trim for the tank too? I have the trim from current, but the sunpod is barely able to fit on top of it. I don't want to force it and break the legs.

I also have the RKL on my solana too with an ATO system from DA. It works fine so far I had no problems with it.

sefrayser

The trim kit is the current solana kit. I mad the stand and trimmed it out. It actually turned out really nice, especially for my first time working with wood ad having a circular saw, jig saw and hand miterbox. My wife has done made a list of projects for me now......but she is going to buy me some new toys ie: tablesaw, router, and miterbox.

d'Espresso

Nicely done mate, You're on the list also. Welcome to the club! Whatcha planning to add for livestock?

sefrayser

Not sure at this point. Still waiting a little longer before I add anything else. I like the Pajama Bottom Cardinal, and peppermint shrimp. There is a bunch of corals I like, I just need to research and se what I can put in it.

sefrayser

3 months in

DSC_0157.jpg