Pod Your Reef

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For realz! :lol:

That light fixture is awesome!

Thanks maria.Im totally in love with this light. I didnt realize how much i missed halides...

Rehype always has the best equipment. Always.

Also, little ways back, I really liked that seahorse photo.

Thanks jacob :)

Looking good.

Thanks Pat.

That Giessman fixture is nice Hype.

I was considering that but the Belize Sun was a litle cheaper than the 72" Giessmans :mellow:

:lol:

Thanks Animal...im loving your belize fixture. I have to give it to giesemann for the halide reflectors.

John's quick 20 gallon cuc:

20 Dwarf Ceriths

7 Nassarius

8 Florida Ceriths

5 Nerite

It weird the cuc i already had has been taking care of rocks,glass and detritus but they are pretty lazy with the sandbed..go figure

You've got some SERIOUS equipment running that tank dude!

So slick. I really love that fixture too. My next tank will definitely be MH. I like LEDs and all but nothing does it like halides do.

Can't wait for stocking pictures...

You've got some SERIOUS equipment running that tank dude!

So slick. I really love that fixture too. My next tank will definitely be MH. I like LEDs and all but nothing does it like halides do.

Can't wait for stocking pictures...

Thanks D. Ive always wanted giesmann fixture but never was willing to spend the cash but i got deal i couldnt pass up. Yea i had leds too but its something about halides that adds another dimension to the viewing experience.Maybe its just me...

Me too. As soon as i take care of this diatom bloom stocking fish is on the top of my list

hey that rhymed..nvm

Very nice tank! I'm planning on building a similar setup after Christmas, 30x25x14 with a 250w Giessman Infiniti. Not sure if you stated already, but did you go with a 150w or 250? Also, what brand/color combo did you go with on the T5's? That fixture is sweet!

Very nice tank! I'm planning on building a similar setup after Christmas, 30x25x14 with a 250w Giessman Infiniti. Not sure if you stated already, but did you go with a 150w or 250? Also, what brand/color combo did you go with on the T5's? That fixture is sweet!

Thanks slot echo.Look forward to seeing your build. This is the 150 watt version. Im using a Radium 20k bulb.(1)KZ Superblue(1)ATI Blue plus (1)ATI Purple plus(1)Giesemann Actinic +

Thanks slot echo.Look forward to seeing your build. This is the 150 watt version. Im using a Radium 20k bulb.(1)KZ Superblue(1)ATI Blue plus (1)ATI Purple plus(1)Giesemann Actinic +

Are you sure you didn't want to replace that ATI purple plus with a UVL 454? It seems like you have a theme of blue bulbs soooo why not go all out. B) I'm loving the tank though! I'm interested in seeing this bulb combo in action. Looks great Rehype. Can't wait to see this one play out.

Are you sure you didn't want to replace that ATI purple plus with a UVL 454? It seems like you have a theme of blue bulbs soooo why not go all out. B) I'm loving the tank though! I'm interested in seeing this bulb combo in action. Looks great Rehype. Can't wait to see this one play out.

Thanks paleo.well the purple plus adds the perfect amount of brightness and color to what would be an all blue setup. It's actually my favorite bulb combo thus far. I've got to snap a pic so you can see how good this combo really looks.

Thanks paleo.well the purple plus adds the perfect amount of brightness and color to what would be an all blue setup. It's actually my favorite bulb combo thus far. I've got to snap a pic so you can see how good this combo really looks.

I am excited to see how it looks. Any reason for mixing the other blue T5s? I always just thought that all blue bulbs were pretty similar and the reason ATI Blue+ were so popular was because they had the highest PAR values.

Archived