Rehype

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

Thanks man. I havent totally decided just yet. But i plan on1 or 2 anthias and possibly a small school of chromis

everl0ng

regardless of your livestock decision, it's going to look even more amazing! i think i would still love it even if you put poop in there :bowdown:

Needreefunds
regardless of your livestock decision, it's going to look even more amazing! i think i would still love it even if you put poop in there :bowdown:

:huh:

:P

Lovin' it buddy!

Mr. Microscope
:lol::lol: :lol:

jgpico

does poop lover nitrates? :lol:

Edited by jgpicodope009

everl0ng

haha it works well if you have a light on it utilizing a reverse photo-period

Rehype

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I could see it now..a huge turd in the left corner

:huh:

Lovin' it buddy!

Thanks Buddy!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!

Nice horse

Thanks LM shes a real gem

Needreefunds
Thanks Buddy!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby!!!!!

At first I was like :happydance:

Then I was like :rant::tears::(<_<:angry:

And finally omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

steely185

Looks like the new tank is coming along nicely. Looking clean. What do you have in mind for livestock plans?

patrickbush
Thanks man. I havent totally decided just yet. But i plan on1 or 2 anthias and possibly a small school of chromis

I had 3 chromis, and they didn't really school unless they were being fed. I'm thinking of trying out some cardinals to get a real schooling experience, maybe threadfins?

Rehype
Yeah baby!!!!!

At first I was like :happydance:

Then I was like :rant::tears::(<_<:angry:

And finally omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

LOL so was I!!!Its been a heck of a season so far...

Looks like the new tank is coming along nicely. Looking clean. What do you have in mind for livestock plans?

Thanks dan. Im thinking an anthias or two and a small school of chromis. I currently have a seahorse and target mandarin.

I had 3 chromis, and they didn't really school unless they were being fed. I'm thinking of trying out some cardinals to get a real schooling experience, maybe threadfins?

Ive had chromis a few times. My first group didnt school unless scared but the second time i purchased a group they schooled very tightly. So i guess it depends. Ive had red spot cardinals which school very nicely but unfortunately they're jumpers and i lost 4 out of the 5 i had to jumping. Although threadfins would be really cool

patrickbush

Yeah, I really want to go rimless, but I couldn't risk the jumping.

Edited by patrickbush

Rehype

Yea it definitely limits some of the livestock you can keep.

quickfinger

I think I said this about your last tank, but this one is hard as ####ing nails, Rehype. So awesome.

BTW I vote for a sea dragon, 2-3 small tropical horseshoe crabs and/or a Spanish Dancer nudibranch and/or some Periclimenes shrimp

B)

Rehype
I think I said this about your last tank, but this one is hard as ####ing nails, Rehype. So awesome.

BTW I vote for a sea dragon, 2-3 small tropical horseshoe crabs and/or a Spanish Dancer nudibranch and/or some Periclimenes shrimp

B)

Thanks alot man really its much appreciated.

Unfortunately seadragons are endangered and illegal to keep and my sandbed is way too shallow to keep horshoe crabs happy but i may definitely pick up an anemone shrimp.Thanks for the suggestions :)

quickfinger

Well there goes that idea ;)

BTW, what kind of horse is that?

d9hp

I honestly hadn't thought about how to scape it and then saw those pictures and I thought "Exactly like that. F@#$!ng crafty."

It's ideal man. Nailed it.

Anthias are my all time favorite fish for aquaria...so you're really onto something there too IMO.

How bad are they about jumping though?

Rehype
BTW, what kind of horse is that?

Shes an ORA hippocampus reidi

I honestly hadn't thought about how to scape it and then saw those pictures and I thought "Exactly like that. F@#$!ng crafty."

It's ideal man. Nailed it.

Anthias are my all time favorite fish for aquaria...so you're really onto something there too IMO.

How bad are they about jumping though?

Thanks alot man. Im a big fan of your scape as well.

Well i guess it really depends on the anthias species. Ive kept sunburst in the past and didnt have any issues with them but ill have to do some more research.

MedRed

We need to make a club for the master aquascapers!

d'Espresso
We need to make a club for the master aquascapers!

+1 :P

MedRed

The League of Extraordinary Aquascapers... Anyone? Anyone?

Rehype

lmao..it actually sounds kind of cool.

patrickbush

There could be secret summits where you save humanity from live rock wall syndrome.

gabe_j

ok dude that does look freaking epic but did you plan in the shimmer from the sun coming in from a near by window it makes it look that much more dramatic. and the answer i'm looking for is no. becuase if you did thats just wrong to plan it ahead that much!! lol looks great as usual.