Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

Your reef was one of the most beautiful I have seen on here. I am so sorry to see so much hard work ruined by something out of your control. I am sure time will help. Sorry man.

Thanks man. Yea thats life for ya..all good things must come to an end. Well the truth was i was planning to take this tank down anyway this was just a bit less graceful than i had intended.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a bummer man. So sorry. You're reef was truly a slice of the ocean. I mean, it looked so natural it seemed like you actually cut it out and placed it in your tank. That's the ultimate goal. :) You've inspired many and hopefully you'll be back one day. W-

Such a bummer man. So sorry. You're reef was truly a slice of the ocean. I mean, it looked so natural it seemed like you actually cut it out and placed it in your tank. That's the ultimate goal. :) You've inspired many and hopefully you'll be back one day. W-

Thanks alot ward its much appreciated.

Hype I am so sorry! :tears:

I know hearing it again and again is not making it any easier but I am truly saddened by this, your tank was an inspiration to me and one of the reasons I even tried SPS in the beginning. I hope to see you around and I am so glad you have the pics on here to help you remember it by. It truly was one beautiful piece of art and chemistry all together.

So sorry for you loss.

I'm sorry to hear. I'm in a battle myself to keep life in my little box. Hope you rebuild soon and stay on the forum.

GL to you and I hope you get power soon.

I've been gone for a while and was reading through your thread and seeing the amazing new pictures then glanced and the title and had this horrible sense of doom. Then I saw the storm posts. I am sorry for your loss. Your tank was my favorite nano reef and the best I've ever seen. I know you'll come back stronger than ever with something that makes the rest of us wish we could do half as well. Good luck with everything in the east besides reefing.

I still can't believe that this tank is gone. I hope you stick around the forums though because I'm going to need your help with my new tank. I am planning on doing a lot of sps and need your expertise. I'd like to see what you think of my build so far, you can find the thread in member aquariums forum under 3+14=30. I hope you get another tank up soon man.

I still can't believe that this tank is gone. I hope you stick around the forums though because I'm going to need your help with my new tank. I am planning on doing a lot of sps and need your expertise. I'd like to see what you think of my build so far, you can find the thread in member aquariums forum under 3+14=30. I hope you get another tank up soon man.

Sure ill be around from time to time. Ill check in the thread to check your next build.

Dude... wow man. I feel your pain. Had a cycle due to a power outage a while back.

That sucks and I am sorry.

Thanks alot psy.

The loss of this tank is also a huge loss to me as well. This was probably the most inspirational tank I've run across and you are an amazing member on Nano-Reef, probably the one that I respect the most.

GL with whatever adventures you decide to try next as your hobby while you take a break.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man. Been busy for a couple weeks so haven't been in NR much then to find this. Sorry for your loss. Probably a blessing in disguise. Might have been harder to break it down slowly. Enjoy the break. I'm sure your next tank will be even better. Good luck.

This is some terrible news.

This is not an acceptable end for such a great tank.

Too bad.

But you should be proud, Rehype.

Be proud of your work that has awed and inspired a whole world-wide community.

You've done such a good job, not only with the tank, but with communicating and educating fellow hobbyists here at N-R.

I sure hope you know that when the day comes when the energy is back - we'll be here anticipating your next build. Because I know it will be just as great or perhaps even better than this.

Thanks, Eugene!

You are missed.

Miss you too kat but ive been lurking and following all of you guys progress :ninja:

Man that sux so much dude sad.gif Are you going to do a In Memorium post with all the final specs and equipment listed with some of your favorite pix?

Ill post the specs on first page so anyone that comes across it can take a look.

Dang Hype glad you are okay and await your next tank.

Thanks man ill be back sooner or later.

Oh man. Been busy for a couple weeks so haven't been in NR much then to find this. Sorry for your loss. Probably a blessing in disguise. Might have been harder to break it down slowly. Enjoy the break. I'm sure your next tank will be even better. Good luck.

Thats true man i didnt want to have move this tank when i move next year. Thanks again man

This is some terrible news.

This is not an acceptable end for such a great tank.

Too bad.

But you should be proud, Rehype.

Be proud of your work that has awed and inspired a whole world-wide community.

You've done such a good job, not only with the tank, but with communicating and educating fellow hobbyists here at N-R.

I sure hope you know that when the day comes when the energy is back - we'll be here anticipating your next build. Because I know it will be just as great or perhaps even better than this.

Thanks, Eugene!

Yea its unfortunate i wish i couldve saved the livestock.

Thanks tiomm that really means alot. Im really gracious about the feedback ive gotten and the fact this tank has literally been able to inspire builds across the globe. I think thats one of the coolest things ever... so i feel i can definitely bow out on a high note even considering the circumstances.

Thanks again tiomm

saw the empty tank for sale in the hardware section before i read about the tank crashing. what a shock.

Yea its unfortunate.

Archived