ReefCleaners.org

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys... well the power went out and the vortech battery backup kicked in but unfortunately the temps dove into the 40's and the tank cooled way too much by morning. Its my fault as i should have been prepared but i dropped the ball.

Ill come back sooner or later this hobby is in my blood

Thanks guys... well the power went out and the vortech battery backup kicked in but unfortunately the temps dove into the 40's and the tank cooled way too much by morning. Its my fault as i should have been prepared but i dropped the ball.

Ill come back sooner or later this hobby is in my blood

So I guess I'll never see that video...:*(

R u still gonna hang out on n-r? If u don't ill be very sad. :(

So I guess I'll never see that video...:*(

R u still gonna hang out on n-r? If u don't ill be very sad. :(

Yea sorry about that man i was planning it for the tanks 2 year anniversary.

Yep ill be around watching all of these awesome tanks grow.. :)

So sorry to hear :( what a terrible way to go. I hope you come back soon

Thanks alto keep those awesome tanks going :happy:

Hey hype. Sorry to hear about the storm and tank. Sometimes it's good to take a break. Once everything is back in order we shall be waiting for your next creation.

As a thread ninja, this has been one of my favorite tanks to watch grow and thrive....my sympathies for the killstorm-induced chaos. I am sure you will rebound.....sometimes the hobby is cruel.....just keep swimming.

Sorry for the loss man, I can't believe the storm took everything like that. When ever you ever decide to come back later, let me know or pm and I will send you a box of goodies. Gonna miss your tank that has been a lot of inspiration to everyone

Wow, so sorry to hear about the loss, this tank has been my inspiration for a long time now, without a doubt whenever you decide to return to the hobby just let me know, and i'll send you some free frags to help you out! Don't stay away to long Hype.

Thanks alot Guys I sincerely appreciate it. You guys really are the best and help take the sting out losing a tank. You guys truly make nano-reef the best forum for hobbyists.

You know I can't stay away too long

Hypes, very sorry to hear about your tank. Hope you and your family are doing well. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next build. Don't keep us waiting too long. :)

XxViEtXjUStiNxX

Sorry to hear about your tank. It's honestly one of the best on nano reefs. I'm sure you'll be back soon enough. Good luck in the future.

Oh wow :( So very sorry to read this!!!!!!! I'll never forget this tank and I'm sure MANY feel the same way. You made a memorable tank. Looking forward to your comeback someday :happy:

Very sorry to hear this. I'm another thread lurker, lots of great info here and the tank will be missed.

Hopefully you'll reconsider selling and get right back into it!

Archived