Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks alot kat i havent forgotten about you ;) Just have alot on my schedule ..trying to get some breathing room.

When Kat came to my house, my wife wouldn't let me open the door. And....I had to sleep in the garage.

blasted amphipods!

Awwww c'mon they're not so bad(most of them anyway). I've gotten a new found respect for them.

When Kat came to my house, my wife wouldn't let me open the door. And....I had to sleep in the garage.

:lol:

Thanks candy im glad your enjoying your switch to T5's as well. I was having fun switching bulbs to get a combo i like best.

Goby wasnt in the mood for a picture... :lol:

6911171421_33fbbe0552_z.jpg

Damn that is an award winner. You better send that into some contests.

Ha aha that yasha looks gnarly hype!...haha kinda makes me think of ankle biter dogs...sharp ass teeth!

I got amphipod molts too

Damn that is an award winner. You better send that into some contests.

Thanks alot ethansmile.gif

What an awesome photo hype! Color spectrum looks nice smile.gif

Thank alot pili i love the way your tank is coming along.

Ha aha that yasha looks gnarly hype!...haha kinda makes me think of ankle biter dogs...sharp ass teeth!

I got amphipod molts too

Thanks deckoz.I know what you mean..his gape is bigger than his bite!

Gorgeous setup. That red montipora is stunning and the zoanthid garden.... :drool:

Thanks alot mike its appreciated.

Hahaha fishy says RAWR. That was a great photo

laugh.gif Thanks paigee

Seriously unbelievable! wow

Thanks kat :)

Goby wasnt in the mood for a picture... :lol:

6911171421_33fbbe0552_z.jpg

OMG! Awesome! :lol:

I have been trying to get one of the Blenny when he does the war cry face at the mandarin but it's not easy!

Thanks alot mike its appreciated.

laugh.gif Thanks paigee

Thanks kat :)

Seriously gorgeous tank. I now want a tank that's got double all the dimensions.

6912453495_72ac8b3ed1_z.jpg

Stinks to hear about the GFO incident. I take it the monti cap was affected the most? Man your tank looks so good I could cry, like a once in a lifetime sunset. Is that a Kuda seahorse?!?! awesome man. The new color combo really does it for your tank..and if im not mistaken theres some sunlight I see in there?

OMG! Awesome! laugh.gif

I have been trying to get one of the Blenny when he does the war cry face at the mandarin but it's not easy!

Thanks candy. I was fortunate...normally he ignores me when i have the camera out but this time he was bit agitated.

Seriously gorgeous tank. I now want a tank that's got double all the dimensions.

Thanks man. I look forward to seeing that build.

Stinks to hear about the GFO incident. I take it the monti cap was affected the most? Man your tank looks so good I could cry, like a once in a lifetime sunset. Is that a Kuda seahorse?!?! awesome man. The new color combo really does it for your tank..and if im not mistaken theres some sunlight I see in there?

Thanks alot man.Yea between the GFO and switching lights the monti bleached the most. Although its looking alot better considering its only been a week. Shes actually a hippocampus reidi seahorse.Ive had her for almost 2 years. Yea the sunlight throws the color off a bit but in a good way. Overall im very happy with the switch

Whats your fish stock hype? Im curious

I just did a restock took a bunch of fish out.As of right now its only my seahorse,yasha goby and yellow melanarus wrasse.

What happened to the dwarf moray? :o

I took him out because i wanted to leave the tank open...It just looks so much better without a canopy.

Archived