Top Shelf Aquatics

46g Bow-front Reef.

Markushka

thanks guys. I love that brain, it is by far my favorite piece. One i've always wanted. I'm hoping it'll colour up a bit, it has potential.

Willoli, its the same light I had on my 20 long. 4x24w T5

Richie, thanks man, this is all possible thanks to you. :flower:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, he's amazingly easy to care for. He finds his own food. My only problem now are aptasia. I'll get a peppermint shrimp when I get back home.

Looking good, looking good :)

good god can it really be???? I don't believe my eyes! How the hell have you been? procrastinating from classwork eh?

So i asked my mom to take actinic only shots for me and she used the flash. :slap: Now I can put them up if you guys want.. or she said she'd take better ones next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

New pics are here!

FTS: DSC_0005.JPG

Actinic FTS:

DSC_0006.JPG

The nem split!!!!

one:

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

two:

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

its supposed to be a gbta...

Brain coral:

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

Left Side:

DSC_0004.JPG

Thanks will, I've been mad busy with my classes. I wanna get home tho and stick my hands in there. I wanna move some stuff around. I was just about to go check out your thread btw.

oh hey there Richie, how're things on your end? how many vivs now?

yea i can imagine -- you haven't been too active here! Go easy on my thread -- not much changed, waiting for tank maturity before i shock the system with EVERYTHING ... lol

oh hey there Richie, how're things on your end?
Hangin' in there bud. How goes the studying?
..how many vivs now?

Still working on the first one. :happy:

...for now. ;)

:P

It's working out well since I started running bio media on both tanks and I want to leave them alone for a month.

This helps keep me occupied and keeps my hands out of the reef tanks. :happy:

bad mark. no cookie. go study

:lol:

Hangin' in there bud. How goes the studying?

Still working on the first one. :happy:

...for now. ;)

:P

It's working out well since I started running bio media on both tanks and I want to leave them alone for a month.

This helps keep me occupied and keeps my hands out of the reef tanks. :happy:

Studying is chugging along. I sorta hate that my roommate brought an xbox, i had no such temptation at home. I saw the most awesome yellow slipper orchid the other day, i was soo tempted to get it cause i imagined how awesome it'd look in my viv to be... so far i have plants but no clean tank and i'm not at home to clean it. spring break...

sorta.. lol -- whats the main game on the system?

I was gonna let the "sorta" slide, but now...

I'm having some issues with my backround Mark. Trying the clay method for some of it and having problems getting the mix just right. Having fun with the build though. :)

I was gonna let the "sorta" slide, but now...

I'm having some issues with my backround Mark. Trying the clay method for some of it and having problems getting the mix just right. Having fun with the build though. :)

the only game ive played - black ops, I dont do consols usually.

richie did you consider hypertufa for the background? Doesn't erode as fast and a bit harder to mold into the desired shape, but that is what i'm gonna do because the roots can still dig in.

heres a link with the recipe

sorta.. lol -- whats the main game on the system?

where in ontario are you wilioli? i'm just bout 2hrs south of the border now and i'm thinking a trip to toronto come springtime.

Archived