WILL IT WORK?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. will I have a new morph?

• YES
    • NO

off the tip of my tongue it will be orange sky

but at the same time they might just split apart

if they do I'll slice them into each other as attempt 2

pic through the process would be awesome.

I'll try a pic tonight

just learning to use my dslr but here is a few for now from a old camera

It's still too early to tell if it grafted or not but I would say 70% chance of it being grafted with this first attempt.

Picture313.jpg

The blue zoo that has a slice in it's bottom side is slowly melting/grafting into the sliced off orange zoa head that has crazy glued applied to it's side in order to hold it into place as they do there thing. finger's crossed.

Picture307.jpg

Picture311.jpg

Edited by Phyto4life

I bet if I can graft zoas that they will react just like my grafted paly's did

where the the mother stay's the way she is and that if you slice her in half you make 2 identical nuclear deaths.

the offspring is a little different they take on different varying % of color and alter a bit in pattern from the mother so far.

one of the offsprings from the nuclear death paly look's like this:

1024-1.jpg

but of course purple and green

I'll take some better pics of the nuclear death once I learn to use my new camera

going to try to figure out my dslr today to see if I can learn how to set it up it in manual to take some real pics

in January this post will be picture heavy if the grafting work's and my $650 lens comes in.

will update the progress until january of the orange sky with pics from a canon rebel and the 18-55mm lens.

Edited by Phyto4life
Oh geeezzzzzzz Noobs!.... Common sense tells me if this was even remotely possible it would have already been done...

There aren't very many people willing to slice single polyps with a razor and bare hands

with the scare tactics regarding paly toxin and all.

There aren't very many people willing to slice single polyps with a razor and bare hands

with the scare tactics regarding paly toxin and all.

Pictures or it is not happening... :good camera excuse not acceptable:

I've personally fragged zoas with out gloves, or goggles, for that matter. The worst time was when some toxin stuff got on my finger, went numb for like a minute.

I'll agree with the numb effect or tingly effect it does happen but it is in no comparison to someone on who ate 1 lb of un cooked pufferfish and survive after 1 hour of being parilized with no ill effects

Edited by Phyto4life
I'll agree with the numb effect or tingly effect it does happen but it is in no comparison to someone on who ate 1 lb of un cooked pufferfish and survive after 1 hour of being parilized with no ill effects

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? crazy. I need to go to yapan (japan) to try some fugu.

Edited by xgame2k