Pod Your Reef

RIP! 3 eyed monster

Deano

What kind of crazy food are you feeding him? :wacko:

TY ,How's the tank going?

Didn't your momma ever tell you not to eat fish poop! It would make you grow hair on your palms and 3 eyes.:haha:

TY ,How's the tank going?

Didn't your momma ever tell you not to eat fish pop! It would make you grow hair on your palms and 3 eyes.:haha:

My tank is doing great and my water has been awesome for the last week. I just posted some new pics in my tank thread.

My mom told me about growing hair on my palms but it wasn't from eating fish poop. lol

My tank is doing great and my water has been awesome for the last week. I just posted some new pics in my tank thread.

My mom told me about growing hair on my palms but it wasn't from eating fish poop. lol

Cool I will go and checkout the new photos.

That is the coolest thing ever, but also creepy. I think conch's are weird in the first place but this beats a normal one..haha. Nice find!

Thanks, I really like conch's, they do a great job keeping your sand bed mixed up. Besides that they are neat to watch moving around while eating. I have had this one for several years but I just noticed the 3rd eye. It is in my 135 gal tank. I purchased a Fighting Conch for my BC29 a week ago. It has just started to settle in and move around. It is a bit scitish and will hide when a fish swims by. Old 3 eyed isn't afraid of any thing. Probably cause it can see you coming and going at the same time. :eek:

You will not regret it. Both of mine are very active and do a great job keeping the SB mixed up. Of course if you are lucky to get a 3 eyed one like mine it will just keep going in circles. Just kidding! mine gets around very good with 3 eyes.

Archived